Positives
Backlund and Cammy
More reason to get rid of SOB and Butler

Negatives
Sloppy Sloppy Sloppy

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Wideman takes a puck to the hand. Doesn't seem to be injured, but if he's out for any length of time, the Flames defense would be Brodie-Breen, Butler-O'Brien, Smith-Russell.

Worst in the league? Worst in the league.

League worst? I can't think of a worse defense in the last decade :laugh:

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
I don't get the hate for Papa Johns. Out of all the big chains I like them the best. Nothing beats Chicago Deep Dish for me though.

I used to like Papa Johns but last 3 times I went I came out disappointed and I'm not going back.

Now if I go to a chain place I go to Panago (Northland) just because I like talking to the owners. But if you want good pizza small places always seem to give you better dough and more cheese on anything you order.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
My dad built a brick pizza oven in the backyard, so whenever I want quality pizza I just go to my parents' house and make some. You can't beat that. Hell, even using a regular oven makes better pizza.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
When I was really young, Papa John's in Avenida was the best pizza place around (to me and my brothers), but they did go down hill for sure. They don't have Papa John's in Victoria, so I don't know what they're like now.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
What are their politics? I've never tried Papa Johns mostly because they're always so far from me.

They threatened and followed through with laying off workers and cutting their hours so they didn't work enough to get health care in the States. As well as Papa John being a avid spokes person for doing such things to save money and then turns around and offers half off pizza after a Broncos with etc. Makes me sick seeing a owner care so little for the workers that make his company successful.

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
What are their politics? I've never tried Papa Johns mostly because they're always so far from me.

Pretty sure the Papa John's CEO went on a rant about how Obama's rules about health coverage were going to ruin his business if they went through and how he planned to lay off workers to cover the costs to show him that his policies don't work...

and then someone did that math and showed the changes could be covered entirely by raising the cost of a Medium pizza by $0.14 not that it would have ruined them in the first place

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Atta boy Joey!

tumblr_lz0omuWhkz1rno5r3o1_500.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad