Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@NYRangers: That is the league leading 9th shutout for the #NYR team!!”

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Most boring game of the year but that was a hell of a defensive effort.

McDonagh/Girardi were sterling. Those two and Hayes are my stars.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Much better from Cam and G. Thank goodness.

Also, give Hayes some credit. Kid filled in as a top-line winger and was very effective.

Last edited by a moderator:

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Good job by Cam to bounce back and play a strong game. Didn't have to make too many tough saves, but he stopped them all which is all that counts.

Kevin Hayes has grown so much as a player it's crazy. Seeing him clunk around in preseason it seemed he would for sure need some time in the A. Now he's here scoring big goals and looking like a force out there.

Hunwick was terrible tonight, turned over the puck a crap load of times. I think for a while now John Moore has been far better than Hunwick, it seems like AV is rotating them for no reason at this point. I'd keep Moore in there if I were him.

BTW, that Nash guy is pretty important to our offense huh? Hope he doesn't miss any more time, he's got some more goals to score.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Nice to be able to win a defensive game. Oh and THIS is what I meant by not sitting back in the third. You can't score if you're always in your own end.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
That was an ugly game but after the debacle the last two home games were, I'll take it.

Third period was by far their strongest. Hayes is a ****ing monster and the hit Lindberg threw on Colbourne to create a turnover in the OZ was more than Tanner Glass has done all year.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@NYRangers: #NYR reach the 80-point plateau in 59 games, which is tied for the 6th fewest games it has taken for them to do so in franchise history.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad