Prospect Info: Cale Makar - D [4th Overall] Part II: #OrrIsTheFloor Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I have a feeling we see 8+ points from Makar in this series

I'm really trying to temper my expectations, but it does feel like he'll get better and better every game, as he gets more comfortable with the NHL playoff pace.

If that happens, and they keep getting what they've been getting from other guys, I like the Avs chances. Hard to beat a team with that kind of X factor.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I'm really trying to temper my expectations, but it does feel like he'll get better and better every game, as he gets more comfortable with the NHL playoff pace.

If that happens, and they keep getting what they've been getting from other guys, I like the Avs chances. Hard to beat a team with that kind of X factor.
I'm excited. I think we see him put up some points. Can't wait!

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
Out of nowhere I'm asking...
Isn't it odd that he did wear #0 in a game.
Was that pre-season?
I don't remember any players using #0 .. except 00 in an EA game I believe (when creating players IIRC).
Numéro 0 Makar futur def star.jpg
Numéro 0 Makar futur def starproof.jpg

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
That's an 8, his jersey is just folded up!
Haha, my goodness. Confirmed. Thanks. I knew it was odd. --- The rest of the highlight, we never see the jersey the right way. It was my first time seeing Makar in a NHL jersey and I didn't really know which number he wore in the past.
Makar8.jpg

Last edited:

NJ07102

Apr 15, 2012
Germany
Makar is one of those players that are worth the price of admission on their won. Just fun to watch. Right now he is still getting protected minutes somewhat, but a couple of years down the road he will be a horse. Awesome player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad