Mack and Wilson are BFF aren't they.

D44sb8KX4AIgyCA.jpg

Reactions: klozge

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I believe so. Since he wasn't under contract earlier he didn't need to be on the AHL roster back in march(?) to qualify for the AHL-playoffs. So he should be able to join them like any late-season NCAA-signee.
Makar should never hit the AHL unless it's injury related conditioning at this point. But just to clarify on the rule I believe he can't because he's under current NHL contract. Bowers and Henry could on an ATO because their ELCs begin next season. I'm also not sure if it being the post season restricts even more.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Makar should never hit the AHL unless it's injury related conditioning at this point. But just to clarify on the rule I believe he can't because he's under current NHL contract. Bowers and Henry could on an ATO because their ELCs begin next season. I'm also not sure if it being the post season restricts even more.

I don't think he should either. But I feel like I remember college kids coming in and playing in the AHL on their ELCs...although you may be right that each of those kids played that season on an ATO with an ELC starting the following season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad