Cale Fleury or Timothy Liljegren

Cale Fleury or Timothy Liljegren?

• Total voters

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
I agree with this post. As a Habs fan I'm envious of how often the Leafs get their top prospects to the AHL at an early age. I wish our team in Laval wasn't such a failure because if they were able to get our Euro prospects like Romanov and Ylonen to join early on, they would've been a lot more fun to watch
If theres one thing I really like about the Dubas regime it's that they're excellent as far as knowing when to graduate players to the AHL. I think it's important to get the prospect in the system with an understanding of how the team plays. Some prospects just dont have much left to learn from another year in the CHL/lower pro leagues in Europe. 90% of prospects dont fall into that category but enough do.

Reactions: LeafsNation75

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
What's the point of the fan options of fans of said teams aren't going to use them.?

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
I doubt half the people here could even describe either players strengths and weakeness and playstyle... more like the one who has no idea what they are talking about.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Liljegren has taken a huge step this year on both ends of the ice. Easy to forget he is the same age or younger than many rookie dmen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad