Cal Clutterbuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
I would be surprised if Clutterbuck doesn't get a first, Gaustad got a 1st and Clutterbuck is younger and still a RFA with a desirable skillset.

Gaustad does have some size on Clutter. And the 2012 draft wasn't really good. But hey! Maybe Clutterbuck + San Jose's third for a 1st?

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
Russo's most current blog reiterates asking price of a 2nd and a prospect for Clutter. Also mentions what we have seen in the HFboards trade forum - PIT is interested and Niskanen's name has popped up.

Rather see Despres but that would cost us more...probably Setoguchi.

rockinghockey

Oct 22, 2008
Oiler fan here, a lot of talk of Clutter being traded to EDM, what do you think would be fair for him. Word is Pitlick and a pick. Just so you know Pitlick will be a good 3rd line player with size and likes to hit.

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
And too many people offer him up just for the Minnesota homecoming. I just want a good player. I see him out east as well. Or with San Jose. Wouldn't be surprised if we stay tight with the NYR and send him there.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
And too many people offer him up just for the Minnesota homecoming. I just want a good player. I see him out east as well. Or with San Jose. Wouldn't be surprised if we stay tight with the NYR and send him there.

I concur. Then again, I'm not one for this whole "he is from MN" thing that a lot of folks tend to have. I will be disappointed if he gets let go for just a 2nd or a career AHLer. This team is essentially losing one of the only guys who will actually check. If Seto goes, who else is going to bang people around?

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Oiler fan here, a lot of talk of Clutter being traded to EDM, what do you think would be fair for him. Word is Pitlick and a pick. Just so you know Pitlick will be a good 3rd line player with size and likes to hit.

Wild would prefer a defenseman.

Also...someone mentioned Leddy...I'd gladly take him back. Still young and improving, and he has some offense in his game that could especially help the PP.

Granlund 64

Mar 17, 2012
Stillwater, MN
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 1m
Chuck Fletcher will continue to listen to interest in Clutterbuck, but said 45 min ago the deal has to be right...he's not giving him away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad