GDT: CAL @ BUF - 7pm TV:MSG Radio:WGR - Goalies for sale!

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
Your Don Granato coached team, folks.
Hope the media rips Granato in the post game and asks about too many men with a minute left down a goal. And their PP percentage.

I hope they rip him for the team having absolutely no structure and looking like a f***ing tire fire on ice.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Our season is far from over but this start has been hard to watch. Our frustration is warranted. Team needs to get it's shit together. Quick.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Send Levi down.

Go win the Calder.

Give the organization something.

Havok89

Oct 26, 2010
They were better at the end of last season when Mitts centered the top line and Tage was with Cozens. There I said it.

What's the point of Donny saying he wants options so he can make adjustments when he never makes any adjustments?
Donny has to adjust something. Tuch has just been absolutely useless and I can’t stand Skinner on the PP.

CrazyWayne

Dec 15, 2018
Do the sabres realize that games in October are worth 2 points just as games in March are?

I see absolutely zero urgency, I see zero care

They are 1-3 but plenty of time to figure it out but at least put forth effort

They look the exact same as the last 12 seasons

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
At this point I have concerns about the teachers of the details as much as I do the hard headedness of the people who need to learn.

Yup. I think what Granato did in turning around the attitude/vibe of the team was very important. He helped a lot of young guys develop. I'm starting to wonder if he's a coach you can finish a rebuild with or if he's just a development guy, and you need to turn elsewhere when it's time to start winning more often than losing.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Yup. I think what Granato did in turning around the attitude/vibe of the team was very important. He helped a lot of young guys develop. I'm starting to wonder if he's a coach you can finish a rebuild with or if he's just a development guy, and you need to turn elsewhere when it's time to start winning more often than losing.
He should do himself a favor and get himself some legitimate AC's

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

Having that conversation with the lad right now - if this persists, Don needs to be held accountable.

Reactions: sabremike

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
i agree. i was just thinking to myself, ‘i think we might need a more pro-oriented coach’

donnie is a natural great assistant coach, but idk if he’s enough of a true motivator in the sense that he knows how to get under his own players skin in the right ways… is that reasonable?

our coach needs to know how to get the players into the right mindset

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
The Sabres are killing it!!

Killing the fans interest in shelling out for this current shit show, that is.

1697766827346.png

"This team needs an enema!!"

Reactions: Beerz

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
It's still really early and I didn't expect a big October. Not really ready to over analyze this one. Sabres do poor against physical/griding teams, and more are going with that MO.

I do question their belief in Levi right now. He was the difference in this game. They wont go back to him Saturday.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00