GDT: CAL @ BUF - 7pm TV:MSG Radio:WGR - Goalies for sale!

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
Love when someone jumps into a conversation late and doesn’t know the context.

I’m talking about they’ve done so far. I didn’t expect them to struggle to create offense and used last year to demonstrate that.
ah, i just misinterpreted what you wrote… in a negative light. probably because of this game

Reactions: joshjull

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Glad I started working on my Halloween special instead of watching anything other than the final 3 mins. Felt like an NBA game with so many whistles

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
They're not though. We're just bad
Calgary is a post season team. Sutter tanked that team last year, players turned and they didn't have fun.

The Sabres have had all aspiring playoff teams to start this season who's average ages are 2 or 3 years higher then the Sabres.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
They were better at the end of last season when Mitts centered the top line and Tage was with Cozens. There I said it.

What's the point of Donny saying he wants options so he can make adjustments when he never makes any adjustments?

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Clean faceoff and we dont have a set play we can go to even though we’ve had the same team for 2 1/2 years.

This team needs to learns the details
They need to learn how to do set plays. All about the process. “And not a bad face off by the Buffalo Sabres.”

Reactions: JLewyB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad