• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
who the f doesnt think blackwood is our best goalie right now? hes gotta be our starter going forward. just wish we could get something for schneider/kinkaid.
I think we could get something for KK. Maybe.

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
I think we could get something for KK. Maybe.

i think so too. ease blackwood back from injury by splitting starts unless hes in god mode. hopefully kinkaid gets his gaa under 3 and save % above .900. still tough to see a team adding him. i could see pitt or tampa for insurance especially if injury concerns

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Hynes just now (not making this up).

Comment 1) The reason Mueller was benched (for 1000 games) is because he hadnt been coming with intensity every night and he had that intensity tonight.

Comment 2) Severson we talked to the other day that he needs to be better defensively.

There you have it. To John Hynes, being solid at defense by a defenseman? Yeah, not so important really.

Reactions: Take Notes and JK3

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Win = long-winded press conference without saying anything.

Skeletor is like a politician.

When things go well he'll talk for hours, when things go poor it's a handful of questions followed by "okay, thanks everyone" and storms off.

Reactions: Aethon

Camille the Eel

Nice third period as to getting the 3d goal early, then protecting the lead, not giving their forwards any room, supporting the goalie, getting to the loose pucks first.

Best third period of the season I can remember protecting a lead.

But oh those sad Flyers. May even be worse than us. If I am them I am thinking breaking up that club in the off season. They must be quite disappointed in the lack of development of both Ghost and Provarov this season. Giroux looks stale all of a suddden. Simmons’s an UFA. This season kills all illusions as to this bunch.

Devil X

Call me Nostradamus
Jul 9, 2007
Bergen County
Hynes just now (not making this up).

Comment 1) The reason Mueller was benched (for 1000 games) is because he hadnt been coming with intensity every night and he had that intensity tonight.

Comment 2) Severson we talked to the other day that he needs to be better defensively.

There you have it. To John Hynes, being solid at defense by a defenseman? Yeah, not so important really.

Those two players are not exclusive to each other and this is just another hyperbole made to knock Hynes.

Severson is told he needs to be better defensively but he’s pass able and brings other things. Severson also is a long term piece where as Mueller hasn’t been identified as one.

Mueller is fine defensively but they want him to be more aggressive to improve his game. There is nothing wrong with demanding that.

You and everyone else would have Hynes head if he scratched Severson for Mueller Santini or anyone else.

Anyway they won, glad MacBlack played well it’s nice to have a goalie that can make those big saves when you need to.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
You and everyone else would have Hynes head if he scratched Severson for Mueller Santini or anyone else.

FACT CHECK: False.

I said Severson should be scratched after the very Buffalo Sabres game that we just learned Severson earned a "talking to" for poor defense.

Camille the Eel

Mueller is fine defensively but they want him to be more aggressive to improve his game. There is nothing wrong with demanding that.

You and everyone else would have Hynes head if he scratched Severson for Mueller Santini or anyone else..

I wish they’d start scratching Lovejoy or Greene for Santini at this point. From here on this season it’s about development. Santini has promise. Both he and Mueller are more important to the future of this team than either LJ or Greene.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
I wish they’d start scratching Lovejoy or Greene for Santini at this point. From here on this season it’s about development. Santini has promise. Both he and Mueller are more important to the future of this team than either LJ or Greene.

They're not scratching Lovejoy to keep his value up and they're not scratching Greene because he's the captain.

Reactions: BenedictGomez

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
nico’s goal was f***ing gorgeous, and it looks like blackwood belongs up here. that was a fun one

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
true but we have our bye and the All-star weekend coming up

I'm not sure how it works. If he plays his 3 games in the AHL, does he have to immediately come up to the NHL or he's put on waivers? If it is during a roster freeze, is he allowed to continue playing in the AHL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad