• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Most of it was good

Except the Hynes /Shero line

I got a kick out of its intended cheesiness.

But coming from the team, it just seems unnecessary and in low taste, grade school level. I get they are trying to be hip and social media cool so they can, in their hopes, get their 15 seconds of fame and attention, but it brings things down a level and isn't too professional, for a meaningless regular season game no less. Give us news, updates, scores, stats, trivia, team related media and the funny type of stuff involving the team.

If this was done by a fan, it's a different story and something for them to have fun with for those that like to rib and engage with the fooling around with other fan bases.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I didn't nail Hart on that third goal, but he looked like he just let the puck stay in the crease on that one and made no effort on it. He had to have seen the puck there and just didn't even react, like he was content to just let Wood put it in. Not sure what he was doing there.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I didn't nail Hart on that third goal, but he looked like he just let the puck stay in the crease on that one and made no effort on it. He had to have seen the puck there and just didn't even react, like he was content to just let Wood put it in. Not sure what he was doing there.

IMO, that's a bad goal allowed by Hart

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
So Blackwood went #42 and Hart went #48 one year apart, but Hart is "highly regarded" and Blackwood isnt? I actually had no idea Hart was "highly touted" as a goalie prospect.
Blackwood had an off year last year. I'm sure that adds to it. I don't know the numbers, but I suspect Hart had better junior numbers after being drafted too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->