Prospect Info: C Yegor Sharangovich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
When @Guadana speaks, people should listen.
Yegor has not worsened his performance, he obviously plays better than Zacha. Devils should find 2 wingers for top-6 to replace him right now. This means that he will get a place in the top 6. A player's contract with 17 and 20 goals will be less than a contract of player with 17, 20 and 20\25+ goals.

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
Yegor has not worsened his performance, he obviously plays better than Zacha. Devils should find 2 wingers for top-6 to replace him right now. This means that he will get a place in the top 6. A player's contract with 17 and 20 goals will be less than a contract of player with 17, 20 and 20\25+ goals.
I'm fine with the Devils looking ahead to a future top 6 of Cs Hughes and Hischier and Ws Bratt, Sharangovich, Mercer and Holtz. That being said, I'm also pretty happy if the Devils get Slafkovsky in this year's draft. But I agree the Devils should extend Sharangovich sooner than later.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
I'm fine with the Devils looking ahead to a future top 6 of Cs Hughes and Hischier and Ws Bratt, Sharangovich, Mercer and Holtz. That being said, I'm also pretty happy if the Devils get Slafkovsky in this year's draft. But I agree the Devils should extend Sharangovich sooner than later.
So glad he’s ours for the foreseeable. If I’m not mistaken, he’s still a RFA after his deal. Super nice seeing him progress and building chemistry with Jack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad