Prospect Info: C Yegor Sharangovich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zezel22

Mar 9, 2018
Is anybody talking about how Sharangovich signed a entry level contract this morning? Weird that it seems nobody is talking about that news on here unless im missing it.

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
This could be a really good pick. If he can go .5 ppg in the AHL as a 20 year old, he might have a chance to be an NHL player

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Is anybody talking about how Sharangovich signed a entry level contract this morning? Weird that it seems nobody is talking about that news on here unless im missing it.
It was posted somewhere, in the players thread I perhaps.

While it was thought to be the case that he would come over this year, it is nice to see it for real.

With all the young guys already in Bing, and the # of guys joining the ranks, plus the comments from the org, I have to believe we will see a fair amount of guys in Adirondack this year. Maybe Sharangovich, maybe other guys like Stud's perhaps.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Ugh sticking Sharangovich with Baddock sounds like a terrible way to start off his career in the states.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
You're right man we definitely need to play him goons. That's certainly the best way for him to produce

Hopefully sign Connor chatham. Maybe Cam Janssen too

I don't think Chatham was ever much of a fighter. His pim's suggest he wasn't. Chatham was a bad pick in the 3rd round, but later in the draft I think he would have been a decent pick. Just had an OK season in the ECHL. Big problem with that pick is Point was on the board.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
His cap hit seems awfully high for a 5th round pick. That must have been necessary to get him to come over though.

its the standard ELC

According to CapFriendly, the ELC is a three-year, two-way deal with a cap hit of $775,833. By rule of the NHL Collective Bargaining Agreement, the ELC would have to be a three-year, two-way contract that cannot exceed $925,000 in salary at the NHL level. Between signing and performance bonuses on top of the base salary, the NHL cap hit is well below the maximum. Outside of the NHL, his salary would be $70,000 anyway. This should cause zero concern. The Devils have oodles of cap space and plenty of room on their contract list. I think they drafted him with the intent that they could sign him right away and introduce him to North American hockey as soon as they can. That is now actually possible. As of now, I expect to see him in training camp; my guess is that the goal for him will be to play (and play well) in Binghamton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad