Prospect Info: C Yegor Sharangovich

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
In the regular team thread, although this thread is still fine to use to talk about him until he gets past rookie status anyway lol

Reactions: Poppy Whoa Sonnet

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
We're excited for him, but I don't think we want to go overboard until he has success in actual NHL games. Everything looks great so far, but we'll find out tonight.
I’m tempering my expectations, I’m only predicting him to be a Calder finalist but he may not win (if he’s robbed by too many biased writers).

Reactions: Poppy Whoa Sonnet

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Can we remove the prospect tag and put in "sniper" instead.....? Dude is soon to be our new hero...

Also.. He kinda reminds me of Zubrus by looks.

Reactions: TheDuke93

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
His release is absolutely insane. Look at his one timer tonight, almost no windup, puck was off his stick in an instant and like a bullet in the back of the net.
Similar to the one timer from Zajac a couple weeks back.

And I'm back to calling him Shara, Rango is cool and all, but I think Shara is more fitting.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Zubrus haha, I said it a while back, I think its the nose. Just messing obviously.

Its that "near baltic states" look or something. Belarus.. Lithuania.. Actually didnt zubrus play youth hockey in minsk. Maybe its minsk food... Or im crossing it all up...

And apologies ill make sure you are properly referenced.. Although it was genuinely organic today from me. Had i known.....however...

Reactions: TheDuke93

TheDuke93

May 29, 2017
NJ
Its that "near baltic states" look or something. Belarus.. Lithuania.. Actually didnt zubrus play youth hockey in minsk. Maybe its minsk food... Or im crossing it all up...

And apologies ill make sure you are properly referenced.. Although it was genuinely organic today from me. Had i known.....however...
LMFAO :thumbu:

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
I hope the guy that wrote this hits a pothole and cracks his rim.

wmNPEiT.png

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
I hope the guy that wrote this hits a pothole and cracks his rim.

wmNPEiT.png

As an aside, I remember when fantasy hockey used to reward you for the PIMs your players took. I couldn't get over how dumb that was and it's one of the reasons I never really got into fantasy. I guess now it's the opposite and PIMs actually hurt you based on the note in the blurb there.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
As an aside, I remember when fantasy hockey used to reward you for the PIMs your players took. I couldn't get over how dumb that was and it's one of the reasons I never really got into fantasy. I guess now it's the opposite and PIMs actually hurt you based on the note in the blurb there.

They were just referring to he won't hurt the team with PIMs but he has no offensive fantasy value. PIMs still count in many leagues as a positive category while +/- is scored at face value. Go figure.

The reason is you want players outside the offensive stats to have some value too but with fights more and more rare, you're grabbing the goons for the hits more than PIMs if they are active scoring categories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad