C Yegor Sharangovich (2018, 141st, NJD)

KristichBabych

Jun 15, 2018
He is Lw but I saw that he won 4/5 face-offs? It's better than KK in Montreal! From what I read, he seems to look good, I hope the points will coming for him, because eventually some players will get back and get his spot on the first...

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
He is Lw but I saw that he won 4/5 face-offs? It's better than KK in Montreal! From what I read, he seems to look good, I hope the points will coming for him, because eventually some players will get back and get his spot on the first...
When Nico and Bratt come back there are other NJ forwards that will take to the pine before Yegor does.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
I have been ''badmouthing'' this kid for years, even this season I was disagreeing with SoundAndFury about him breaking out in KHL. Just shows how much I know, imo he looks better in NHL than in KHL. Though I'm still not sure why he is not seeing any PP time after being so good at making things happen in first two games.

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
One of the most nhl ready skill sets of any rookie prospect that the devils have had in a while. That wrister is going to be a problem.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
I know he didn't get here the traditional route but it's about time to start considering him as a top 6 option next year and into the future. He has size, strength, speed, an innate ability to to strip pucks and a very very good shot. As his confidence grows he is retrieving passes and simply handling the puck much better. When I mentioned NJ needing a bigger shooter he is in that conversation. He is a perfect fit as a bumper shooter on the PP. The problem is we don't work the puck to the corners near enough to make him any more than a tipping option.

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
I know he didn't get here the traditional route but it's about time to start considering him as a top 6 option next year and into the future. He has size, strength, speed, an innate ability to to strip pucks and a very very good shot. As his confidence grows he is retrieving passes and simply handling the puck much better. When I mentioned NJ needing a bigger shooter he is in that conversation. He is a perfect fit as a bumper shooter on the PP. The problem is we don't work the puck to the corners near enough to make him any more than a tipping option.

His release and shot are so damn good, and he’s got good size too.

Reactions: Evgeny Oliker

HenriquesJawLine

Mar 6, 2009
I love this guy

maxresdefault.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad