GDT: c @ sl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
I tend to agree. There are certain little nooks and crannies that aren't covered with pads that you can easily poke or whack discretely, and you better believe Steve Ott knows where every one is. My personal favorite when I was playing was right behind the knee. You could give a guy just a slight push in the back of his knee with the tip of your stick blade and he'd crumple like a baby giraffe. Since no force is required, if you are battling in front of the net it looks like he just goes down on his own

If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying.

Overkamp

Feb 22, 2007
What? Keith is standing in the way and get's run over and now it's an icing call? Brutal.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
We just didn't pickup Lehtera, he came highly recommended and paid to play for us.

IMO, we havent even seen what capasity Lehterä has under his back pocket. I think we havent seen his great passing so much what I use to see in international games. Odd man rushes he is beast.

kagei

Apr 14, 2014
STL
This teams is night and day compared to the Canucks game. I have been harsh on the team the past couple games, if we can get this sort of effort consistently then we have a chance to do something.

Jaskin has had a great game. We need to do some addition by subtraction.

Make sure Magnus has the bacteria and trade him to Dallas for anything before Tuesday's game.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Destroys Norris winning d-man...

Trips over goal lines, blue lines, red line, circles, and hash marks.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
IMO, we havent even seen what capasity Lehterä has under his back pocket. I think we havent seen his great passing so much what I use to see in international games. Odd man rushes he is beast.

Except he is a Blues now...so he forfeits being good at odd man rushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad