C Mathias Emilio Pettersen (2018, 167th, CGY; traded to DAL)

CR15

Feb 15, 2010
Windsor
I sure hope those point totals didn't include the those half ice hockey games. Looks nothing more then a AAA level hockey player playing against A or house league players. Nice moves no doubt.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
You know suppose this kid does progress all the way up, get drafted in the first round (or not), and makes the NHL. Now we have a young NHL player who has video's of himself as a kid, online and available to everyone, hot dogging it around the rink. I wonder if that would be used by teammates, opposing pests & trash talkers, and forum trolls would do with that?

Leviathan

Nov 25, 2008
You know suppose this kid does progress all the way up, get drafted in the first round (or not), and makes the NHL. Now we have a young NHL player who has video's of himself as a kid, online and available to everyone, hot dogging it around the rink. I wonder if that would be used by teammates, opposing pests & trash talkers, and forum trolls would do with that?

I don't think scouts, players or coaches will care what a player did when he was 9 years old.

And I don't think players care what trasher talkers and forum trolls think at all.

chaosrevolver

Snubbed Again
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario
The more I read about this kid, the more I am impressed. Obviously it's hard to tell how good he will be, but the fact he lit up U-12 tournament including elite schools from Finland and Sweden impresses me. Hope he keeps it up.

ean

Nov 27, 2007
I'd like to see him try and get away with those moves on a North American sheet of ice.

therealdeal

Apr 22, 2005
A friend of a friends of my cousins roommates brother said that kid had a drug problem.

GenerationalTalent

Aug 18, 2010
Do you think this kid plays at the highest level?

To those that question whether he is playing top level my guess would be yes.. although it was my first question here is my semi proof,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj4g_hTwQBo&feature=related

The jersey Sondre Olsen(leafs 4th round pick, this past summer) is wearing look familar? I would guess this young kid is playing on a top Norwegian team, although the competion does look brutual.. he is very good for his age and I am sure he would be on the top tier of AAA players in NA.

startainfection*

could he possibly end up as the most hyped prospect ever?

gretzky was being talked about when he was 7 and this kid was recognized when he was 6

i dont think crosby was being talked about when he was that young

ComeAtMeBro*

could he possibly end up as the most hyped prospect ever?

gretzky was being talked about when he was 7 and this kid was recognized when he was 6

i dont think crosby was being talked about when he was that young

Is it still considered "over-hype" when he turns out to be the best to ever lace them up?

ComeAtMeBro*

He's the next Pelle too

Found on the same channel as the vid in OP

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $365.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark