Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 4 4/27 8:14 PM - THE BEAR skateboards down Yonge Street - Boston leads series 2-1 - NESN, TBS, TruTV, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tubs

Mar 2, 2024
An updated GDT was sent to @Fenway. The lines for both teams are going to be off so please understand that due to Mother Nature I had to do the lineup cards last night. If anyone has an issue, kindly keep it to yourself.

We have no idea who the goalie for the Bruins will be, so one will not be listed in the GDT.

I hope to be able to watch the game but it is very unlikely.
I assume we'll get a partial refund on all the money we pay for these threads?

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
An updated GDT was sent to @Fenway. The lines for both teams are going to be off so please understand that due to Mother Nature I had to do the lineup cards last night. If anyone has an issue, kindly keep it to yourself.

We have no idea who the goalie for the Bruins will be, so one will not be listed in the GDT.

I hope to be able to watch the game but it is very unlikely.
Sick?

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
I would say this for tonight:

1. I would start Swayman but I think Monty goes with Linus. Either way our goaltending hasn’t been an issue this series. What a luxury eh??!!??

2. PK has been outstanding! Great to see and be ready for it to be called on tonight as I am sure we will see loads of more Leaf PP’s after all the complaints about Marchand from their coach

3. Pressure is on the Leafs. I will think they will go hard with their forecheck no matter what. They need to win as they don’t want to be down 3-1 needing to win two in Boston. Can be done but they don’t want to take that chance

4. Bruins need to get shots, shots, shots, more shots and then…….. some more shots. Freddie’s goal last game should never have gone in. Marchand’s winner he shot high. Someone else posted that he was trying that a few times last game. They see a weakness with Sammy so pour all the shots you can on him. Never ever a bad play to shoot the puck on the net

5. I expect this to be Pasta’s best game of the series. Not that he’s been bad but he saw how Marchand stepped up big time last game. He sees how well Jake has been playing. This is Pasta’s game tonight

Lastly if they lose let’s not be worried. That will mean they got a split on the road and are still in the drivers seat.

Let’s go Bruins!!!!

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
It's hard to believe I find myself saying this, but I would start Ullmark tonight. I think the rotation brings the best out of Swayman, both in terms of competitiveness and rest. If Ullmark loses, then it is Swayman the rest of the way (barring a meltdown), but for now, I see it like timing your No. f pitcher in a baseball playoff series.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Alternating the goalies regardless does have some merits. Takes pressure off them imo. Get a loss and doesn't feel like you're punished for it. always rested
It's definitely not as easy a choice as some are making it out to be. I'd go Sway but I'm putting my trust in Monty to make the right choice, Ullmark played well enough to win game 2, the rest of the team didn't.

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
Just arrived home from shopping at Costco with my wife & Father/in-law. I was wearing Bruins anniversary hoodie, Celtics black & gold hat, adidas black & golf sneakers. 4 leaf fans commented leafs in 7. Hab fan wearing a Habs hoodie says to me, you know your job tonight is to beat the leafs & I was walking away, I replied to him that might the only time I will agree with a Habs fan. He & his buddy has a great laugh.
PS...wearing Larry Bird socks also....lol

Tommy Tubs

Mar 2, 2024
$12 bucks a year here, bud, or $37.50 CAD! :sarcasm: Regardless, Ali’s B effort is still A+ in my books! Go Bruins!!!!
It is appreciated. I was just trying to keep things like with a silly joke. I've made it at mods on other message boards int he past.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
I wonder if he’s got the flu…..

Attachments

• IMG_2960.jpeg
    IMG_2960.jpeg
    300.8 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad