C Easton Cowan - London Knights, OHL (2023, 28th, TOR)

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
He's a Sens fan, they have a handful of them that think about the Leafs more than a lot of Leaf fans. It's normal. It's just funny when they get offended at Leaf fans being "arrogant" and "condescending" the minute they stop doing it and it's being done to them (a couple of them do that constantly).
Ya you can see it happening both ways, the same, unless you have the blinders on, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: Coaches Coroner

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
Ya you can see it happening both ways, the same, unless you have the blinders on, of course.

????? When does any leaf’s fan care about the sens??? Do you have any similar posters who spend all day commenting on other teams in every thread?

Who would be the leafs fan equivalent of you?

I’m not even sure what your team is…. But you comment in every leaf thread

Hollel

Jun 15, 2019
This kid made the team out of camp lmao. Obviously likely just 9 games at most, but what a pick so far

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
i Think he becomes A 3rd line forward but gets hyped like crazy by Lead fans and Becomes an overrated prospect becUse of it
Cowan, along with Knies and Minten bring something to the Leafs they've lacked in years past among the top 6. Drive.

They all seem to play with an endless motor and not afraid to go to the dirty areas to score, or retrieve pucks.

I'd say 2nd line potential. Whether that's ultimately in the middle or on the wing remains to be seen.

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
If I'm reading it correctly, the secret message is TALBU. I think it's an anagram.

You can get TUBAL from it.

The plot thickens.

Talbu.com gives us an e-commerce website with a peculiar item on it

1697055980468.png

This would suggest the prospect has ice in his veins and a large set of ball moulds (2 pieces).

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Geez 10 SOG and he was playing C.

Would be cool if he could develop into someone that can play both the wing and C
Yeah he was buzzing a bit!

Yes that’s the plan likely for Hunter to use him in all situations and develop his faceoff skills.

Reactions: acrobaticgoalie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad