C Connor McMichael - London Knights, OHL (2019, 25th, WSH)

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
I really like McMichael as a prospect. It's unfortunate he can't play in the AHL next year, but if you have to stay in Junior in Canada, London is definitely one of the programs you prefer him to be in. It would be cool if he could go to Sweden or Switzerland, but that just won't happen.

Honestly, he was good this year at the World Juniors, but he didn't dominate. It would be nice for him to go as an 19 year old and really be a top 5 player at the tournament, regardless of which league he is in next year. Maybe another year in junior will let him develop higher end scoring abilities. Not sure he is ready to be a dominant player against men next year.

Last edited:

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Since the WJC: 8 goals (2 x hatty's), 5 assists, 13 points in 5 games....

giphy.gif

Last edited:

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Currently on pace for 129 points in 58 games which is the most since Dylan Strome hit 129 points in 68 games in 2014-15. If he could raise the pace 1 point to 130 then he would have the most points since Kane and Tavares in 06-07.
Rossi is actually slightly out pacing him right now. Which is very wild for both of them considering the comparable you just brought up.

Love Mcmichael, his hockey sense and IQ coupled with his release is absolutely deadly.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Minnesota will take him off your hands if you need

Lol appreciate it but I think the Caps will be happy keeping him. Their forward prospect pipeline was the worst in the NHL until last year’s draft. Adding McMichael, Leason, and Protas in one year has helped but it’s still pretty thin. I think CMM is the most hyped forward prospect the Caps have had since Kuznetsov.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
3 goals and 1 assist tonight. Leading the CHL in points per game now with 2.22 pt/gm

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginger Papa

95snipes

Dec 11, 2019
Lol appreciate it but I think the Caps will be happy keeping him. Their forward prospect pipeline was the worst in the NHL until last year’s draft. Adding McMichael, Leason, and Protas in one year has helped but it’s still pretty thin. I think CMM is the most hyped forward prospect the Caps have had since Kuznetsov.
Burakovsky had plenty of hype as well. Either way McMichael is trending very well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad