C Connor Bedard (2023, 1st, CHI) Part 6

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
That was insane. I've never really seen that exact motion on a shot like that. For a moment I almost put it between his legs first with the amount he dragged the puck. From the release to the puck hitting top corner, its like a split second.
Bingo, well said. That's Bedard. It's why the doubts about him were silly. He's going to be a star player because this young man can do something very, very few can. Incredible.

Happyhary9

Jul 11, 2006
his team is so bad. it's frustrating to watch.
They are beyond bad, especially at forward. Most are a bunch of 3/4 line plungers. That and they need to fire who ever is in charge of the PP, it is pathetic. Same stupid back pass then dump it in followed by stand in a spot, zero creativity allowed.

Reactions: Hattrick Kane

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
his team is so bad. it's frustrating to watch.

Just wait a short 2 years from now about this same time of season when he’s just turned 20. Hawks are gonna be absolutely loaded with complimentary young talent to surround him with. They’re stockpiling those 1st and 2nd rounders. This is the very beginning stage of their plan.

Reactions: EddieTheEagle

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
They are beyond bad, especially at forward. Most are a bunch of 3/4 line plungers. That and they need to fire who ever is in charge of the PP, it is pathetic. Same stupid back pass then dump it in followed by stand in a spot, zero creativity allowed.

It’s helping us tank though, landing a #1 or #2 overall pick is more important than anything else IMO. Whatever helps this team lose im all for it. Especially because the only important young pieces(Bedard, Korchinski, and Vlasic) aren’t being negatively effected by the overall performance of the team in terms of individual development. They’re coming along just fine.

FDBluth

Jul 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
I think there's just not enough skill on the powerplay to actually settle the play down. They're always chasing the play, at all times, even on the powerplay.

Happyhary9

Jul 11, 2006
It’s helping us tank though, landing a #1 or #2 overall pick is more important than anything else IMO. Whatever helps this team lose im all for it. Especially because the only important young pieces(Bedard, Korchinski, and Vlasic) aren’t being negatively effected by the overall performance of the team in terms of individual development. They’re coming along just fine.
Oh ya I get that. But at this point just an average PP would be nice. We would still loose just as much it would just be Moore 4/5 to 2/3 games instead of 4/5 to 1/2 games.

I think there's just not enough skill on the powerplay to actually settle the play down. They're always chasing the play, at all times, even on the powerplay.
Ya that too.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
20231212_224831.jpg

That team is ROUGH. I really wanted to see him play with NHL quality players after a career spent on a below average WHL team but instead he gets Kurashev and whoever is sucking the least at the moment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad