• Julien Gauthier

• Kevin Rooney

• Dryden Hunt

• Barclay Goodrow

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
DBEBBD5D-90E5-4491-8B2D-00E106456A6C.gif

Only when there’s meat on the table…

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
4th in the conference by both points and points percentage.

Reactions: Kords

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
Chytil did everything but score. May have been the Rangers best F overall. What concerns me about him is he seems to shine in more wide open games. Space shrinks against better teams and playoffs.
On the other hand, I think Kakko will thrive in tight games.
Quiet night for Fox. 25+ minutes, 2 pts and +2.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
Kreider deserves special recognition. Not only the scoring but he’s just flat out doing his job. He’s filling his PP role, he’s PKing for the first time in the NHL (doing it well too), he’s been great on the forecheck - he’s been carrying play for his line with Mika looking horrible.

All the off-season talk about Kreider needing to be on the 3rd line and traded soon and all he’s done is play some of the best hockey of his career. He looks excellent.
Have to agree and I've been a big critic of his for a couples of years now. Glad to eat crow

Reactions: egelband

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Yeah. And I thought the 4th line looked good with Goodrow.

Don't know if the Hunt move was an in-game type of thing and he goes back to fourth next game, but he looked comfortable playing up there with Kreider and Mika.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
I loved this win and I LOVED seeing Turk yelling at Mika.

I’m a big Mika fan but this is the type of leader behind the bench you need when shit starts to count.

Gallant has been very fair and light with this team getting to know all of the players, he’s still very cordial but you can tell it has been Go Mode for him the last couple of weeks.

Introductions are over. I don’t care what it was between the two of them but I’m sure Turk was justified in giving Mika a rap there.

Everyone will be better because of it, even Mika. He’s very fair with the players but he has a line, don’t cross it,

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
These guys are with each other day in and day out for months on end. Tensions are high at times and things get heated. It’s a total non story. Not worried about the optics of it either. I love it actually. You think Quinn would’ve had the balls to do that ?

GG is running the show. That’s a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad