• Barclay Goodrow

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Flamingo-print-Swimwear-Women-2018-solid-One-Piece-suits-Sexy-animal-Bathing-SwimSuit-Push-Up-Swim.jpg_q50.jpg

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
With no Georgiev that’s a 4-1 win easily.

I wonder what Zibanejad and Gallant were arguing about there. Hopefully something about how terrible Mika has been this season. He looks god awful.

Fantastic awareness by Fox and Lindgren in the winner to start creeping in down low as the clock was running out. Very smart.

Georgiev really is absolutely terrible. He needs to be gone asap. I think Kinkaid is horrible too but he’s not this bad, no way. He can at least give us reliable .908 sv% or something? I’m not asking for the world from Georgiev but just to not shit his pants every singles game he plays. He’s one of the worst goalies in the league per xG numbers.

Tinordi should not play unless there are multiple injuries. Dude is a traffic cone. And he’s basically just a worse Nemeth. Big but not overly physical, not a good passer, allergic to offense.

Chytil looks amazing. That whole line has been excellent.

Kakko the bust with a 4 game point streak. Fox and Panarin with 3 assists.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
If I had to guess, it was probably about Mika's reaction to that non-call. Did he stop skating, stop playing, started yapping at the refs?

I saw in the corner of my eye right as the puck went into the zone he was open palming at the refs asking about the call. Did he overdo it? Turk wouldn't be yelling at him for anything in game at that moment. It was right in front of the bench too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->