• Dryden Hunt

• Barclay Goodrow

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
@duhmetreE is not saying Mika should have joined the scrum. He’s saying he could have retrieved the puck and passed to Fox who makes the pass too Lindgren. It’s just a hypothetical.

Yup, it's just a hypothetical that likely wouldn't have resulted in a goal.

The reality is it worked out.

Somehow that's a negative to some.

Blais to Win

Dec 16, 2009
? I think it exposes it. While all of his linemates were doing work.... he sat still in one place... It exemplifies his game at this point.

You're completely off base with it, though. Guy gets game winning primary assist and you just continue with this? It doesn't showcase your good hockey eye and seems like you're placing an agenda before facts. There's a lot to critique without critiquing this particular play.

Reactions: barry allen

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
You're completely off base with it, though. Guy gets game winning primary assist and you just continue with this? It doesn't showcase your good hockey eye and seems like you're placing an agenda before facts. There's a lot to critique without critiquing this particular play.
I dont see it that way. Just because it worked this one time with a perfect storm of circumstance, doesn't change how he has been playing and how he played on the play.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010

The oak behind my window has a better hockey eye and understanding of the game than some of the dummies around here.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
Oh no... Here come the message board critics.. forcing their way into a conversation with their disdain for the discussed topic. Oh my, flex your ignore list, that is so alpha.

Thank you for your added value.

iu

Here's a great, step-by-step set of instructions to avoid having to over-use the ignore feature.

Step 1: Find a post you don't like that makes you want to "ignore" the poster.

Step 2: Keep scrolling past it and go about living your life instead of trying to brag about how many people you have on your ignore list, which only makes you look like the thin-skinned buffoon who can't handle the opinions of others, as opposed to the poster you are trying to shame.

Easy-peasy!

tomobson

Sep 16, 2008
We're all clueless here. Like that popular saying that gets thrown around 'no one else knows what they're doing'. Especially in the rangers organization.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Not yet. I think Nemeth-as-a-starter is only happening as long as Nils needs support. But the training wheels will come off eventually. Can’t say when but I think that when it happens they’ll put Jones with him and Nemeth will be the spare. I know Nemeth has a three year deal but I think that makes it even more likely he’s cool with being a spare/insurance policy.

I am skeptical both Jones & Lundkvist are in the teams long term plans. I think they view one as trade bait and the other as a long term partner for Schneider.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
I am skeptical both Jones & Lundkvist are in the teams long term plans. I think they view one as trade bait and the other as a long term partner for Schneider.

Well raw numbers indicate that someone is going to be gone even if Trouba is moved.

Lindgren - Fox
KAM - _____
____ - _____

Trouba
Robertson
Jones
Lundkvist
Schneider

5 names for 3 spots.

And that's not even counting other decent prospects like Hunter Skinner and Tarmo Reunanen, and maybe even still Hajek.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008

We all know Schneider's long-term partner is Robertson. Like peanut butter and jelly those two are.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Yeah. Schneider will eventually need a spot too. But I guess that’s something that will come to a head sometime next season. Or summer ‘23 at latest.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Don't know how Drury views it, but Jones has a Foxlike instinct that can't be taught.

Would be a very bad move to trade him, imo.

He should be playing instead of Nemeth, right now. Nemeth is a possession disaster that is greatly hampering Lundkvist.

Nemeth was supposedly brought here to help Lundkvist adjust. Time to cut bait on that losing move.

For those concerned that you can't have two small defenseman together, it can't hurt to use a player who is far better than the one he would replace.

Reactions: RagFinMet

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah. Schneider will eventually need a spot too. But I guess that’s something that will come to a head sometime next season. Or summer ‘23 at latest.

I also think they can, and will, pretty easily move nemeth this summer if they need to

Reactions: egelband
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad