GDT: Buffalo vs Montreal Nov.11th at 19H00

Status
Not open for further replies.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Evans hasn't played well in about 16 games this year so I don't really get that logic.
Evans might still have looked better than Slaf Saturday to the coaching staff.

Beside, it's not like Evans played that much more than Slaf at even strength that game (8:22 vs 9:28 minutes).

Reactions: MilesNewton

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
So yeah Hoffman out with a lower body injury. I wonder if Armia is in? Or, 7 D? We’re short a forward.

Probably should recall Pitlick for the 2 game road trip. I don't expect Hoffman to play at all this week.
Armia is in, on a line with Pezz and Evans.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
why would he need a break? He's been terrific. You let dead weight sit, not thriving rookies who are smashing bodies and giving the fans something to cheer about. Kovacevic looks a bit spent though, so does fatso Savard.
I wrote last game that Matheson's return would start the carousel and the only young D not on it is Guhle. You can bet he will be if and when he shows any fatigue.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I wrote last game that Matheson's return would start the carousel and the only young D not on it is Guhle. You can bet he will be if and when he shows any fatigue.
Makes.................perfect sense.
Trust the process....
We have to like what we see so far, but these kids are going to get tired, with playing and the travel.
Their kids.......but we have to like the spot we are in with out D going forward.

Habs

Always cheerful, happy and pleasant.
Feb 28, 2002

The only ones that are going to show fatigue is Fatso Savard and busted up Matheson / Edmundson, the kids can handle the grind.

• Haha
Reactions: Runner77

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
I’m back, fresh off a month in HF prison ready to see the boys rolling tonight, let’s go

Ps can you believe out of all my posts, this is what finally got me banned?

84C5E7C6-5C65-4D95-9DAA-517257F4CD98.jpeg

Habs

Feb 28, 2002
No, Arpon sent a tweet (just below the lines one on my post) that Xhekaj and Kovacevic are out for this game.
hope we get destroyed as a lesson, Buffalo can play the body. Brutal, I really dislike what Harris brings, he's so soft out there.

Habs

Feb 28, 2002
What am I supposed to make of this?

The Montreal braintrust are going to trade Anderson and get us some more small talent that are local to the area I'm betting. Because we can't have players that stick up for themselves, they get shipped out or scratched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad