Staal-Girardi
Mac-Stralman
MDZ-Undertaker

Whiplash27

Quattro!!
Jan 25, 2007
Westchester, NY
Quick question on rules.

Say the Kaleta major was the first penalty that put the Sabres down to 5v4, and then the minor was the second penalty that put the Sabres down to the 5v3. When Stepan scored his first goal, would we have remained on the 5v3?

I think in that situation the guy who has the minor still gets out.

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
Just watched the 3rd period. Can't believe I missed it.

Nash is a beast
Stepan was great as well

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
If you read the boards a month ago, this place was ready to ship Steps outta here.

I hope hje continues this but there was legit reason to worry that he wasnt developing. The reason being he looked horrific out there and had been regressing it seemed since his rookie year much like how Richards legitamately regressed this year. I personally would have wanted to keep Artie and trade Step but I am more than happy to be proven wrong. Step has been absolutely great for us for awhile now and I'm looking forward to seeing him improve further.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Just getting around to posting about last night's game now. Wow, was the Garden electric when the Rangers scored each of their PPG's in the 3rd. It was almost as loud as it was during the shootout. Being there, I got the sense that the crowd was just waiting for something good to happen to erupt, thankfully something did. Most of us (including me), were out for blood once we realized it was Kaleta that hit Richards. I've been calling him a gutless puke for five years. Stu Bickel deserves to be in the NHL more than this guy. If you look back on my posting history, that's saying a lot. Guy has no business being an NHL'er.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
I hope hje continues this but there was legit reason to worry that he wasnt developing. The reason being he looked horrific out there and had been regressing it seemed since his rookie year much like how Richards legitamately regressed this year. I personally would have wanted to keep Artie and trade Step but I am more than happy to be proven wrong. Step has been absolutely great for us for awhile now and I'm looking forward to seeing him improve further.

What? No, there was no legitimate reason to worry. It was 10 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad