Post-Game Talk: Buffalo Sabres @ New York Nashers 3/3/13

dmjt4160

Jun 27, 2011
Staal
Stepan
Nash

Gabby was good. Hank was good. Richards was better again.

2 points! Hooray!

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
Nash, Stepan and Hank with an HM of Staal, what a ridicouls defensive performance by Staal tonight.

SixGoalieSystem

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2011
Trondheim
Huge kill in OT.

Also. Rick Nash
images

NYRSchrute217

Oct 28, 2008
Nash is an unbelievable player. But a dumb penalty at the end of regulation.

Richards is alright, so I don't feel guilty saying the 2 goals on the PP without him was quite telling.

Gaborik needs to get his head out of his ass.

Kaleta is and always has been a piece of ****.

I thought Staal was terrific and McDonagh was terrible tonight, but McD will bounce back.

The Rangers didn't play well tonight, not poorly but not great. Need to stay consistent but the 2 points are huge.

Emptyvoid

Apr 11, 2009
That whole sequence with the PP infuriated me.

We go on a 5 on 3, score super quickly with fantastic execution. Then we score on the 5 on 4 with some quick passes, decision making and a good shot from Nash.

Then Richards come back. Our PP from there on then looks like complete **** and we get scored on...****.

I was so disgusted at that point, I can't understand how our PP looks so different, so much worse, once Richards came back. It could be coincidence but it's still frustrating.

I'm not even really happy with this win right now, that whole sequence was so bad once Richards got back.

Anyways, we scrapped a win. Hopefully Torts wakes them the **** up and we show up on Tuesday.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
I've decided I'm now calling Steve Eminger Primetime Emmy.

Thought you all should know.

Zamboner

Juice in his slacks
Feb 7, 2013
NY
Big win, but Rchards will be back on the point next game, and we'll learn nothing from it.

Panfork

Pacioretty Hater
Feb 1, 2010
NY
Stepan
Nash
Miller
HM: Staal, Lundqvist, Callahan

Stepan is easily one of my favorite Rangers. Such a smart player, really does a great job at figuring out how to improve his game and do all the little things right. And now the offense is coming, too.

Good win, lazy play before the Richards hit, but we got 2 points and that's all that matters. Hoping for a nice 5 game suspension for Kaleta.

Emptyvoid

Apr 11, 2009
Stepan has been playing better as of late, I feel he's reached a new level in his development.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad