GDT: Buffalo Sabres at Pittsburgh Penguins | April 2nd 7:30 | Going for 16 straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2010
Mother Base
sabresgdtfeddig-crop1_zpsd333c472.jpg
sabresgdtfeddig-crop10_zpsccabd814.jpg

sabresgdtfeddig-crop2_zpsa825c2ec.jpg
sabresgdtfeddig-crop11_zps15452c1c.jpg

sabresgdtfeddig-crop3_zpsb8072f29.jpg
sabresgdtfeddig-crop12_zpsf96aa42b.jpg

sabresgdtfeddig-crop4_zps868dc26e.jpg
sabresgdtfeddig-crop13_zps61fa2da5.jpg

sabresgdtfeddig-crop5_zps0263d3e5.jpg
sabresgdtfeddig-crop14_zps0d006350.jpg

sabresgdtfeddig-crop6_zps15a1bbc3.jpg
sabresgdtfeddig-crop15_zps711f0323.jpg

sabresgdtfeddig-crop7_zpsedd02be1.jpg
sabresgdtfeddig-crop16_zps704c479e.jpg

sabresgdtfeddig-crop8_zpsb8bcbf63.jpg
sabresgdtfeddig-crop17_zps5e1ac518.jpg

sabresgdtfeddig-crop9_zps7598e5ff.jpg
sabresgdtfeddig-crop18_zpsabfd0000.jpg

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
If Buffalo have no Vanek or Leino then this looks promising. We should win even with out them in the line-up but they're two good players for them. Whose the guy in the funky Orange uni as well for Buffalo?

Hoping that Iginla and Morrow will get their first points too.

Mar 22, 2010
Mother Base
If Buffalo have no Vanek or Leino then this looks promising. We should win even with out them in the line-up but they're two good players for them. Whose the guy in the funky Orange uni as well for Buffalo?

Hoping that Iginla and Morrow will get their first points too.

That's Vanek wearing the uniform of his hometown team in Graz during the lockout.

By the way, my record stands at 5-0 this season. :yo:

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Great GDT.

As for the game: streak was fun, but it's clear that it's over. The hockey gods want what the hockey gods want, and as they slaughter our star players one by one, it's clear that the hockey gods want this to be over. 15 was nice, but 16 wasn't meant to be.

By themselves, the Sabres are a tough team to beat, but with the hockey gods on their side, not a prayer. good game. Try to get em next time. Nice knowing everyone. Was an honor to share the streak with you all. Take care.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
Great GDT.

As for the game: streak was fun, but it's clear that it's over. The hockey gods want what the hockey gods want, and as they slaughter our star players one by one, it's clear that the hockey gods want this to be over. 15 was nice, but 16 wasn't meant to be.

By themselves, the Sabres are a tough team to beat, but with the hockey gods on their side, not a prayer. good game. Try to get em next time. Nice knowing everyone. Was an honor to share the streak with you all. Take care.

Pens will get steamrolled. I predict they call the game at the end of the 2nd period due to extreme embarrassment. Even Gary can't help us now.

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
Pens will get steamrolled. I predict they call the game at the end of the 2nd period due to extreme embarrassment. Even Gary can't help us now.

We're not getting steamrolled, we still have a team that's better than the sabres

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009

What an embarrassment. They are going to rename the Mercy Rule after us. We're gonna get Penguin Ruled.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
We're not getting steamrolled, we still have a team that's better than the sabres

Kindly stop interfering with the reverse jinx, sir.

Also, our backup has one less win than their starter. Can that be right?

What an embarrassment. They are going to rename the Mercy Rule after us. We're gonna get Penguin Ruled.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll quit playing after they go up by 20.

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
Kindly stop interfering with the reverse jinx, sir.

Also, our backup has one less win than their starter. Can that be right?

oh, i thought he was being serious...:laugh:

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009

We can hope... but... you know what they say in hockey: the worst lead in hockey is a 20-goal lead on the road to a team hated and cursed by the hockey gods.

You'd have to think they'd keep their foot on the pedal.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
We can hope... but... you know what they say in hockey: the worst lead in hockey is a 20-goal lead on the road to a team hated and cursed by the hockey gods.

You'd have to think they'd keep their foot on the pedal.

I predict the Pens get 10 shots on goal (I prefer to remain an optimist), all of which are easily stopped by Fall Out Boy. Stars of the game:

3. Paul Martin's hand surgeon
2. Smokehouse Nachos
1. Brooks Orpik's slapper

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
I predict the Pens get 10 shots on goal (I prefer to remain an optimist), all of which are easily stopped by Fall Out Boy. Stars of the game:

3. Paul Martin's hand surgeon
2. Smokehouse Nachos
1. Brooks Orpik's slapper

I'm imagining a cardboard cutout of a Brooks Orpik slap shot standing in Las Vegas accepting the Hart Trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad