GDT: Buffalo Sabres at Pittsburgh Penguins | April 2nd 7:30 | Going for 16 straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sivek

Apr 9, 2011
Guessing Vokoun starts since he's on such a roll and they're playing back-to-back so they're going split starts anyway, though I won't be surprised to see MAF tomorrow.

steveg

Jul 8, 2012
Norman, OK
Guessing Vokoun starts since he's on such a roll and they're playing back-to-back so they're going split starts anyway, though I won't be surprised to see MAF tomorrow.

Does this imply that MAF is ready to go, from an injury perspective? I hadn't seen any updates on him...

Sivek

Apr 9, 2011
Does this imply that MAF is ready to go, from an injury perspective? I hadn't seen any updates on him...

Since he was healthy enough to serve as the back-up Saturday instead of Zatkoff, I imagine he's healthy enough to start, though like I said, when a goalie currently has a franchise record shutout streak going, you ride him until he gives a goal.

steveg

Jul 8, 2012
Norman, OK
Since he was healthy enough to serve as the back-up Saturday instead of Zatkoff, I imagine he's healthy enough to start, though like I said, when a goalie currently has a franchise record shutout streak going, you ride him until he gives a goal.

I assume you are correct about MAF; I wasn't sure if he served as the backup last game (I missed it).

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Need a mass burning after the game

I want those uniforms dead. I am not a superstitious person generally but its clear those ugly pieces of crap are poison.

25yuswsw28295.gif

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Very happy to see Iggy on right and Neal on the left. I'm hoping that the Pens can work some plays letting Iggy get the headman pass and let him enter the zone. He's. Not the type to shoot on every play but he seems more comfortable when he's making zone entry.

Gallatin

A Banksy of Goonism
Mar 4, 2010
Pittsburgh
The Sabres are hurtin for certain with injuries and poor play. For the last game in those evil, cursed jerseys I propose a novel solution.

With it being deadline day-scratch the Top 6 and the Top 4.

Call up everyone but Bennett and Dumoulin from WBS.

Pray that Glass is the only one that goes down.

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
I propose that Orpik never shoots again...

We shall all be safe...with his accuracy he could hit me up here in Canada

plaidchuck

Feb 26, 2013
Pittsburgh
Could see the Pens lose this due to mistakes or penalty trouble hopefully Malkin still fits in with the new defensive emphasis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad