GDT: Buffalo Sabres at Pittsburgh Penguins | April 2nd 7:30 | Going for 16 straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
I like how Neal's has a little tuft of hair sticking up.

:laugh:

Geno is the man. I have little doubt he'll be here for a long time to come but if the worst ever happened it would be tough not to become a fan of the other team. He is an American original... even if he's Russian.

AgentM

Jan 4, 2008
Allison Park, PA
The Sabres are hurtin for certain with injuries and poor play. For the last game in those evil, cursed jerseys I propose a novel solution.

With it being deadline day-scratch the Top 6 and the Top 4.

Call up everyone but Bennett and Dumoulin from WBS.

Pray that Glass is the only one that goes down.

Not to mention they just traded Regehr and Leopold and might be scratching more players if they have trades in place.

I just played Pens/Sabres in NHL 13 and won 3-0. All 3 goals in the 1st period. First was an Iginla PP goal - Skated the puck in from the left point around a defenseman and put it top corner with a sick wrister. The other two goals were both supplied by Geno :yo:

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Pens should beat the Sabres. Hopefully Pominville wont be playing and Stafford, perhaps Vanek aswell because they are blowing up the team. No Leopold/Regehr for sure, though. Hopefully Pens score many times. 6-1, Iggy 1G 1A.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Maybe they hold Miller out, too. His name has been floating around lately.

jerome garcia

Dec 27, 2009
pittsburgh
wonder is bortuzzo will play. he needs some more games, we may need to use him in the playoffs. cant wait to see iginla play now that he's had time to practice with the team.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
So glad this game is going to be shown on TSN2. I won't have to squint at my tiny laptop monitor trying to figure out who is who. The only player I can usually pick out is Kennedy. I just look for the guy shooting pucks straight at the goalie's chest.

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown

71, it's time.
Malkamania.gif

Shwag33

May 27, 2008
I propose that Orpik never shoots again...

We shall all be safe...with his accuracy he could hit me up here in Canada

See I think the opposite, Orpik is usually deadly accurate with his weak wrister right into the goalies logo.

How many times have you seen the top line cycle the puck for 40 seconds only to go to Orpik and throws a weak shot right at the goalie with no screen.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I watched the Sabres play the Bruins very tough with oddly enough a lot of scoring chances the other night. The Bruins held off long enough then finally got one to basically end the game.

Sabres will come out flying.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
I watched the Sabres play the Bruins very tough with oddly enough a lot of scoring chances the other night. The Bruins held off long enough then finally got one to basically end the game.

exactly. take no team lightly. The streak ends tonight. No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.

sniugneP

Jun 28, 2008

Yeah, but they don't have Leopold and Regher anymore. Also, with trade deadline tomorrow, it can be a distraction for some players like Pominville, Vanek, Miller, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad