GDT: Buffalo Sabres at Pittsburgh Penguins | April 2nd 7:30 | Going for 16 straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrozJawz*

You care that much what other people think? People you don't know? People who watch the game on national TV? Or worse, yet, people on-line? Dude, you're far too invested...

Not really, just pointing out that this is really the first opportunity for the national audience to see the team that everyone in the media is crowning as the champs already and right now they are probably thinking WTF??!!??

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
No idea, but I think a lot of mods would lock that. It's not likely to engender good discussion.

Nope, the moderator would have just locked the topic then. They also deleted my post preventing the topic being bumped, so no one could remember the topic

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
why is this a black-and-white issue with a lot of you on your high horses during these games? so, as fans, our only options are to kiss the feet of the team no matter how they perform just because they've played well lately or just be completely pessimistic about every little thing that happens with this team?

No. There's another real option; Take a step back and realize the position this team is in. We're tops in the entire league, despite numerous injuries, and every stream has to end some time. We're missing our two best defensemen, the best player on Earth, and we have a guy in Kennedy who probably shouldn't see anything but 4th line time centering what was our top line.

Again, if you're not one of the people I was referring to, why do you give a ****? I have umbrage with people who think this team suddenly turned to **** overnight, and are claiming this game is the beginning of an epic collapse. If that doesn't apply to you, resist the temptation to argue for argument's sake and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad