Proposal: Buffalo - Boston (Hall)

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
If you're Bruins Ownership, and you see rumors that the islanders are preparing to offer a second rounder for Hall, why wouldn't you offer up a late 1st to keep yourself competitive?
Bruins trsded 4 first rounders since 2011

They need to draft

0.0 this happens

hall sucks now

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
I agree. But Boston doesn’t look like much of a contender. They got one but that core looks like it’s missed it’s window for another.
They are tied for the 2nd least regulation losses in the league and 8 points out of 1st place in their division with 3 games in hand despite a rash of injuries on defence and goal. A healthy bruins squad is without question a contender.

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
I don't know guys. Hall's stock is so low right now, two goals all year, couldn't be lower. I think a first rounder is out of the picture. The B's will not give that up for him if they didn't give it up for Palmieri and Zajac.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

bruins4thecup65

Jun 27, 2011
Hall wants EDM and EDM a wants Hall. IMO he signs back in EDM next year for less money. He has said he has unfinished business to take care of in EDM.

He is a pure rental that’s it.

Helsinki city boy

Jun 2, 2019
Helsinki
Bruins trsded 4 first rounders since 2011

They need to draft

0.0 this happens

hall sucks now
Agree. Hall max value currently is 2nd round pick and some tier 2 prospect if he would sign. As rental no more than 3rd and 3-4 liner prospect. In Buffalo i wouldnt hesitate a moment if somebody would offer 1st round pick.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad