Proposal: Buffalo - Boston (Hall)

ORRMAN

Dec 3, 2008
You had me until you said Ritchie could be Cam Jr. That's like a younger version on me once said Jon Rohloff could be a top 4 B's dman for years.
I admit it's a stretch, but a guy can dream. I was nostalgic when Ritchie pounded Hathaway. He was a first round pick with a good toolbox, size, and toughness. I don't see Cam's slap-shot or his drive, but he could be a top 6 forward (maybe top 3). He's turning into a solid acquisition.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Agree. Hall max value currently is 2nd round pick and some tier 2 prospect if he would sign. As rental no more than 3rd and 3-4 liner prospect. In Buffalo i wouldnt hesitate a moment if somebody would offer 1st round pick.
What’s Ristolainen long term in Buffalo

as a Bruins fan I think he’s a d bag but I’m good if he’s our d bag

$5. 4 M UFA after next / seems to not be a fan of Buffalo

I’d like Bruins to inquire

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
They got a 1st and bunch of mehh

Hall has done nothing but destroy this value since that trade
They got a first, a chance for another first, a nhl ready guy who is producing better than Debrusk at a fraction of the price on an inferior team and two b level prospects.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I've been weary of Hall, given his history of losing, but if he would agree to a reasonable extension, I'd do DeBrusk for Hall straight up, no picks.

Hall essentially takes DeBrusks spot in the line up. With Smith playing so well on the first, Hall could be a great add to the Krejci-Pasta duo, which needs a spark, and Ritchie could move down to the 3rd.

Debrusk moving to the 3rd line helps us more than trading him. Much better than watching a struggling prospect with Coyle and Ritchie. A 2nd or 3rd pick alone for Hall. He won't be re-signed and he is a significant gamble.

Helsinki city boy

Jun 2, 2019
Helsinki
What’s Ristolainen long term in Buffalo

as a Bruins fan I think he’s a d bag but I’m good if he’s our d bag

$5. 4 M UFA after next / seems to not be a fan of Buffalo

I’d like Bruins to inquire
Ristolainen would take his place as 2nd dman in Bruins. If he is available i would go after him more than any other player. He is still 40-50 point defender and he would be upgrade for bruins d.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Hey Donnie Boy, hear that sound tck tck tck that is a clock ticking. Lot of moves made today,while you sit there and listen to the clock ticking and start preparing for your press conference monday afternoon.....................Monday afternoon we will get annual " Bull Shit " story " we were in on a lot of coversations BUT...................

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Ristolainen would take his place as 2nd dman in Bruins. If he is available i would go after him more than any other player. He is still 40-50 point defender and he would be upgrade for bruins d.

McAvoy& Carlo disagree

They got a first, a chance for another first, a nhl ready guy who is producing better than Debrusk at a fraction of the price on an inferior team and two b level prospects.

They got a 1st and guys who are in the AHL.

DeBrusk has a 27 goal season under his belt.

Not a damm chance Buffalo gets 1st+ DeBrusk for this Hall

Reactions: Hookslide

Jon77

Feb 1, 2021
Do you really think no other team will outbid you here? ahahahaah

so taylor hall, for a 2nd rounder is your best offer?

oh man, it's no wonder you're posting here and not running the Bruins

looks like he was right and could run the bruins. LOL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad