Post-Game Talk: Buffalo Bills @ WFT -- Hockey Edition | Nick Backstrom's 1000 NHL Game | 4/15/2021 | 7p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
This would be true except... they (Buffalo) can't score 5-6 but they can score a shorty when its 4-5, they already have tonight.

Science!

Understand that part, especially given how bad the Caps are in giving up shorties. I think Caps have allowed 6 short-handed goals against now, but a bunch of teams are in the zero-to-two range.

On the other hand, how many times have they scored in a 6-on-5? The opponent can't score, but it's uncommon for them to pot one in those situations (unlike game's end, when they can ice the team they want out there for a 6-on-5 situation).

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
If you're gonna give up the 2 points, better to lose them to a team that's not fighting you for playoff position. Just have to make it up against better teams.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
We were due for a loss against Buffalo, the last win against them was a close call and they're finally showing some resistance.

I wouldn't read too much into it, we blew Boston and Philly out of the water for a combined total of 14 goals in 2 games.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
I’m in Florida for a biz meeting. Didn’t get a chance to see the game.

someone recap. Wtf happened tonight? Effort? Goaltending?

Why is Andersen even seeing time in net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad