Post-Game Talk: Buffalo Bills @ WFT -- Hockey Edition | Nick Backstrom's 1000 NHL Game | 4/15/2021 | 7p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Honestly when Sammy is healthy I'd ride him out. I think all our goalies leave a lot of be desired but Sammy might be the least sucky one.

Not saying it's the goalies fault tonight. Team has been sloppy. But Vanny didn't really make the saves when it was needed. Anderson is ass.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
No guys VV isn't bad, it's all breakaways and no defense tonight! Call it like it is, kid had a terrible game. Didn't get a ton of help but you gotta make some of those stops to keep your team in it when they're not playing their best.

Eh, he's tiny in the net and they're partial breakaways. He's gotta have at least 1 of those.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Just saw the highlight of his goal, it was his standard hovering around the opponents blue line behind the defense waiting for an outlet pass and then going in on the breakaway to score.

I think we call that Cherry Picking.

The Mario / Pepe / Sid Especial

Reactions: g00n

ToddBrew

Oct 5, 2017
Last game: "WE'RE THE GREATEST TEAM IN THE UNIVERSE! GOD HELP THE TEAMS THAT STAND OUR WAY TO LORD STANLEY!"
This game: "I miss Vrana. Did you see his goal? We're suck."

Reactions: rlkaejrl

GoCaps2004

Jun 26, 2014
Our passes just aren't connecting, pucks bouncing over sticks, everything is just a tick off tonight

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
Just now. Delayed penalty v. Buff. Better option for the Caps would've been to hand the puck to a Sabres player. 5:4 ratio better than 6:5. Don't waste time on the clock since you're down by 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad