Buffalo Bills Talk 2017 part 2 (9-7): Next - The Offseason with First Round Picks at 21 & 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
Bills did not get much in the way of breaks--a lot of non calls. How they could miss the pass interference and illegal hits on Taylor is puzzling. WRs dropped too many passes that were catchable. Anyone who thinks the Bills lost because of Taylor is dreaming--he will be in the NFL a few more years and doing well--if not killed because officials won't protect him like they do Brady.

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Im not that upset because the pats were gonna bury us again.

Super super proud of the season. On to the draft.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
The team needs to move on at OC today. Taylor could stay a year and compete with the drafted QB for next season. 2019 needs to be this year's 1st.

Reactions: brian_griffin

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Obviously would have been better to try a run on first and second down from the one however even if they score a TD the team was never in position for a FG late in the game. Players had drops, terrible drops, but Taylor also missed some throws and did not attempt throws to open receivers. Typical frustrating Bills game. Fitting end to their first playoff game in 18 years. Close enough to believe they still have a chance without truly threatening for the win.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I just want a team that makes halftime adjustments. For as long as I can remember, we just die in the second half because other teams make small adjustments and we just keep pushing on. Come to think of it, the city was very much like that when I grew up there lol.

Reactions: brian_griffin

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
I just want a team that makes halftime adjustments. For as long as I can remember, we just die in the second half because other teams make small adjustments and we just keep pushing on. Come to think of it, the city was very much like that when I grew up there lol.

Seems to mostly be on the offensive end.

I mean what can you do with tyrods throwing limitations

Reactions: Cirris

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Seems to mostly be on the offensive end.

I mean what can you do with tyrods throwing limitations
The biggest issue I had was long developing routes when you know their d is bringing pressure and clearly the play action rollout was not working but they still went for it. Toss in a screen when they sold out, mix in some slants for a quick release and there were about 4 times I counted in the second half when the jags ss dropped down in run support and we had Benjamin one on one, just throw a back shoulder one time.

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Run a scheme that plays to his strengths instead of saying "lol **** it," like Greg Roman/Anthony Lynn did
why waste time? the guy is who he is and renders our WR's useless. You only need eyes to see he cant read a D nor drive the ball down field to throw a receiver open. If you were STACKED at D as a top unit and O-line to have a top running game, thats one thing cause he can manage a game. But I'm personally over it, his game isnt going to improve/evolve downfield.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
Do yall have memory loss???? Tyrod is an average QB in this league who performed well under one coaching staff who altered their scheme to fit his strengths and performed poorly under the opposite. This isn't like arcane knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad