Buffalo Bills: 6-10 (Offseason; RIP Ralph Wilson; Mary Wilson assumes ctrl of team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Now we just need SFTC Addict to chime in to complete the braintrust.

I already gave you my opinion last week. This doesn't change it. The kid has some talent. He has a crap track record though. That stuff worries me for sure. But it all goes back to the Quarterback. You can have a lot of talent at WR but if the QB struggles to give them the ball then it DOES NOT MATTER. I think on paper it's a playoff team but it all comes down to how the QB plays.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I'll be the minority, but I'd rather the Bills move then stay here with an owner limiting things again. Jacobs would be really bad.

Don't really do hockey. So I can't speak much about it. What I read though in the comments and in other places would have me unsure. Sounds like hes not beloved in Boston. The team according to my hockey friends is pretty good. Now how much of that is him? Couldn't tell you. From what I hear hes not very hands on. That can be good or bad.

Ralph did limit things. He was the first Jerry Jones just not as rich. He was way too involved. He didn't spend much money and hired cheap coaches. Rarely a Free Agency splash, most guys walked when they became Free Agents. He fired the best GM he had after losing 4 straight Super Bowls. Cant say about Jacobs but if he spends on the team theres hope for optimism.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
I'll be the minority, but I'd rather the Bills move then stay here with an owner limiting things again. Jacobs would be really bad.

Jacob's is the equivalent to what Pegula is with the Sabres, and to top it off, he is most likely really really good friends with Robert Kraft, regarded as one of the best owners in the NFL.

The only hiccup I would see happening is who will buy the Bruins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad