Buffalo Bills: 6-10 (Offseason; RIP Ralph Wilson; Mary Wilson assumes ctrl of team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I don't even try to guess on fumble/non-fumble calls anymore. I've seen seemingly more obvious reversals not overturned and closer calls switched :dunno:

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Why is it the Patriots who always benefit from these colossial **** ups? How do you hit the holder in the face with the snap on a field goal attempt???

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
it takes so long to get spiller the ball when he goes out like that, hes got a guy in his face before Manuel decides to throw it

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
Great our qb is another dancing with the stars wannabe...frickin' clown...No need to dance in the endzone after you score...Act like you've been there before...

He has hardly proved anything, and our record sucks yet he's dancing in the endzone...Just lost a lot of respect for this guy....I have no problems with drafting or trading for a new qb....

Oh I loathe the days of Kelly & Reich.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Jun 9, 2012
on the denard robinson fumble does he get credit for the yards rushing or is that wiped out by the fumble?

Push Dr Tracksuit

Jun 9, 2012
Great our qb is another dancing with the stars wannabe...frickin' clown...No need to dance in the endzone after you score...Act like you've been there before...

He has hardly proved anything, and our record sucks yet he's dancing in the endzone...Just lost a lot of respect for this guy....I have no problems with drafting or trading for a new qb....

Oh I loathe the days of Kelly & Reich.

god forbid someone enjoy themselves at work

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Dear color commentator: maybe if Stevie just ran a quick slant rather than trying to deke out the cover guy playing 5 yards off he would have gotten around to the ball in time :shakehead

Clown Baby*

Why can't this team play well for a full sixty minutes?

Everything was going right at the end of the second. Just keep working.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Low block foul on the kicking team on a kickoff? WTF? This is how you know you're watching a game between two horrible teams... :laugh:

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Catalon and Gannon are so bad. If I had a nickel for every time they mixed up Spiller and Jackson... :laugh:

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I couldn't care less what you do when you get in the end zone as long as you get in the end zone. And don't draw a No Fun League flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia