Buffalo Bills: 5-4, Chiefs Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
Chicken-s**t play-calling.

When you're down by a touchdown late in a game and have 4th-and-1 in midfield area, you go for it you coward.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada

When you're down by a touchdown late in a game and have 4th-and-1 in midfield area, you go for it you coward.

Completely disagree. Almost 8 minutes left on the clock. Punt and pin them deep and let your great defense crush them.

Just like what happened! :)

Of course if they got a first down I would be mad!

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
That combined with one of the weakest offensive PI calls I've ever seen. Just un freakinging believable.

Punting sure seemed to work out though. Basically ended up gaining 35 yards in 2 minutes.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY

Your own 40 is significantly different from midfield. Chiefs wouldn't even have needed a first down to be in FG range if the Bills didn't get it.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
Your own 40 is significantly different from midfield. Chiefs wouldn't even have needed a first down to be in FG range if the Bills didn't get it.

no but thats a great place for the fans to feel the rush, not that its the smart call but its the sexy call

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Orton can't throw a fade either, apparently.

That's two throws that had a better chance of being picked than being completed in the end zone...

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Why are they throwing into the end zone? They can get a first down at the five. I can see trying it on first, but after that get some yardage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad