Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2021 Offseason part IV. Final preseason #3 vs Green Bay 1pm Sat 8/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
What atrocious clock management by Dan Campbell.

I thought the game was pretty much over with 1:45 left on the clock.

I couldn’t believe Detriot passed the ball. Twice! Once to the sideline and another incompletion. All I could say was “umm... thank you...?”

Then for all Campbell’s talk about “toughness” and never quitting, he quits with 8 seconds left after that kickoff mistake by Buffalo.

Like McDermott, I think he used certain situations for teaching/coaching reasons. I mean, it's nice to win a game but other things are more important in these games.

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Wow Hart survived
Even though he's trash, keep the vet body around for now, might steal a pick from a GM who's heard of him in a few weeks.

Beanes gonna go find a Vet swing tackle upgrade. He has to, anything happens to Dion/Williams theres a big problem. Rooks arent ready, Bates is a big ? at tackle. Hart is trash. Can't have a 3T who's not ready with what we're hoping to accomplish this year.

Puppa2Miller

Oct 4, 2007

Anyone else feel Tre is way too low on this? I know it is player voted so I’m sure it isn’t the most objective list but still, in the 90s?

He was merely a very good player last year compared to the elite level he showed off in 2019. The ranking is fair, imo. "In the 90s" is still high praise.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
I haven't followed the preseason as closely as i did the last couple of years. Does anyone want to take a stab at the final 53 yet?

Harry Kakalovich

Sep 26, 2002
Montreal
Does anyone know a place to track returners? Like punt and kickoff return guys? Which guys are likely to return punts and kickoffs?

For the Bills, will it be McKenzie?

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Stevenson got 3 kick returns as opposed to 1 each by Powell and McKenzie, who each has 1 punt return to Stevenson's 1.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Bills training camp, Day 14: Stefon Diggs' health raises questions; Dion Dawkins returns (paywall)

1. Dawkins makes his return to team drills
2. Moss mixes back in
3. Diggs misses a fifth straight practice
4. Adams continues his roster push
5. Hollister is not pushing Knox to start
6. Phillips continues strong efforts
7. Butler continues to be a non-factor
8. Kumerow separating from the pack?

I'm getting bad vibes from the Stefon Diggs situation. Any day now I'm expecting to hear he needs surgery. Maybe it's the karma is being polluted by the other Pegula team. Get those prayer beads out!

Cutting Butler will free $3.3 million in cap space. Butler's a good guy in the room and is well known from his days in Carolina to McDermott, Beane, and Eric Washington. I don't think you cut players like this just to save money. You do it if their replacement can significantly improve the team.

Kumerow always looks great.

Reactions: Rowley Birkin

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Bills training camp, Day 14: Stefon Diggs' health raises questions; Dion Dawkins returns (paywall)

1. Dawkins makes his return to team drills
2. Moss mixes back in
3. Diggs misses a fifth straight practice
4. Adams continues his roster push
5. Hollister is not pushing Knox to start
6. Phillips continues strong efforts
7. Butler continues to be a non-factor
8. Kumerow separating from the pack?

I'm getting bad vibes from the Stefon Diggs situation. Any day now I'm expecting to hear he needs surgery. Maybe it's the karma is being polluted by the other Pegula team. Get those prayer beads out!

Cutting Butler will free $3.3 million in cap space. Butler's a good guy in the room and is well known from his days in Carolina to McDermott, Beane, and Eric Washington. I don't think you cut players like this just to save money. You do it if their replacement can significantly improve the team.

Kumerow always looks great.
I think Beane is going to have some trades lined up

Reactions: Rowley Birkin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad