Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2020 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
WGR just reported that Titans players may have broke protocols by having off-site group sessions after the quarantines started.
If so, i fully support the league forcing them to forfeit. I don’t think it will happen, nor do I want it to happen, but there has to be a meaningful punishment for such gross negligence.

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
WGR just reported that Titans players may have broke protocols by having off-site group sessions after the quarantines started.
If so, i fully support the league forcing them to forfeit. I don’t think it will happen, nor do I want it to happen, but there has to be a meaningful punishment for such gross negligence.

If they get thru the testing by Sunday and this is true that they practice on their own they should have to play with what they have, otherwise forfeit. Thats so negligent.

Reactions: brian_griffin

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011
If they get thru the testing by Sunday and this is true that they practice on their own they should have to play with what they have, otherwise forfeit. Thats so negligent.

I think more than likely they would force a forfeit so the Bills don't end up getting exposed to players that may not yet have tested positive but were still violating the quarantine rules with these offsite gatherings.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008

Hurst tested positive yesterday. Fingers crossed everyone makes it through without any lasting effects and the outbreak doesnt spill over to the Bills.

Apparently Hurst's draft stock fell a ton due to a heart condition.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Hurst led the Raiders in tackles Sunday. It might be too late but with the Titans having more positive tastes the Bills should shut it down and go virtual for now.

Flash20

DC Homer
Oct 16, 2009
Buffalo
MBA1.jpeg

We going to be 5-0 they have images of them Practicing

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA

It should be fair and not put Bills at risk. Forfeit the game.

The thing is any punishment to Tennessee should go to buffalo like forfeiting a 1st next year—instead goes to buffalo.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Also of note: There's a video out there of Gilmore and Mahomes hugging it out after the game Monday night.

And Gilmore just tested positive for COVID.

Uh-oh, spaghettios..............

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
So Mahomes was hugging Gilmore and Allen was hugging Hurst from Vegas who has Covid

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
So Mahomes was hugging Gilmore and Allen was hugging Hurst from Vegas who has Covid

I dunno if just hugging is necessarily enough to transmit it. How long you're breathing it in and viral load matters. I'd be more worried about the center of the line who lined up across from him play after play and the receiver Gilmore lined up against if he played a shutdown role, to be honest.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
I walked past a kid's (middle school maybe?) T-Ball or baseball game the other day as it was ending. After it ended, instead of the traditional "good game" handshake line, the players waved to each other from the opposite foul territories. And as I compare that to these Hurst/Gilmore hugs, it makes something seem obvious: why are they allowing post-game mingling/hugging/embracing/hand shaking at all? Seems like one avenue of possible exposure that has zero necessity that should be clipped immediately.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY

Something weird is going on...

We know he has a new born and was worried about COVID to the point of almost opting out at the start of the season....with us playing against a guy who was probably contagious last week, and scheduled to play a team in the midst of an outbreak this week I'm kinda reading between the lines here...

EDIT: To be frank, I think the Bills should be proactive here and go digital for a couple of days at least - keeping particular tabs on guys like Morse and the two tackles.

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
They list Tre as a back injury, I dont think they are allowed to make up a phantom injury if hes worried about Covid

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
They list Tre as a back injury, I dont think they are allowed to make up a phantom injury if hes worried about Covid

Honestly that's a relief (obviously hope it's not serious)

Seems like they could use the bye week now, although I'm sure that will be the case later in the year too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad