Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2020 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I mean, we held them to 26 points. That is about as good as you can hope for against the chiefs. Mahomes only had 2 TDs. Those two 15 yard penalties by the D loom large. This kick would only be making it a 6 point game.
It's sad but true. This is the defense's "best" showing pointswise in weeks. I still think weather made a big difference in the beginning to keep it close.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I mean, we held them to 26 points. That is about as good as you can hope for against the chiefs. Mahomes only had 2 TDs. Those two 15 yard penalties by the D loom large. This kick would only be making it a 6 point game.

For as bad as it kinda looks, we didn't completely embarrass ourselves. Held KC to a figgie a few times.

Stayed in the game right into the very end

Reactions: Rowley Birkin

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
The line play on both sides of the ball has been embarrassing. I really didn’t think Phillips and Shaw were going to be big losses. I was wrong.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Get right against the Jets.

Lotta problems on both sides of the ball. No run game, Josh backsliding into bad habits, d line is nonexistent, Edmunds has regressed into a 6'6 traffic cone.

But they should be 5-2 after next weekend.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
We got our ass kicked. Plain and simple. It's concerning. Let's see where the next fews weeks take us, but we're obviously not any where close to competing for anything more than a playoff birth at this point. Disappointing, to say the least.

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
So uh, I know Milano is important, but he doesnt help that D-line. Looks like those moves are big whiffs, Beane gotta get aggressive on the trade front? That was embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad