Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2020 Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Anyone going to watch the XFL? I think I'm going to give it a shot. I'll be rooting for the DC Defenders. They have Cardale Jones and Tyree Jackson at QB.
I'll probably give it a look. Collegiate and NFL football passion is a bond my wife and I share. The ~7 months between the Super Bowl and the NCAA start in late August is a football famine. I could see us on a rainy w/e day checking out the XFL while multitasking on household needs.

Reactions: Dubi Doo

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I'll probably give it a look. Collegiate and NFL football passion is a bond my wife and I share. The ~7 months between the Super Bowl and the NCAA start in late August is a football famine. I could see us on a rainy w/e day checking out the XFL while multitasking on household needs.
Since we share a common loyalty in Buffalo sports i expect that bond to carry over to the XFL. Will you follow DC with me, my brother? Or shall we become enemies this day forward?!

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Since we share a common loyalty in Buffalo sports i expect that bond to carry over to the XFL. Will you follow DC with me, my brother? Or shall we become enemies this day forward?!
Haha, you're not my enemy. I'll likely check some of the league rosters and my wife will choose a couple teams with a high number of Clemson Tiger alums.

Reactions: Dubi Doo

cramdizzl

cram it
Jan 5, 2012
Western NY
Anyone going to watch the XFL? I think I'm going to give it a shot. I'll be rooting for the DC Defenders. They have Cardale Jones and Tyree Jackson at QB.

I'm going to give it a shot. Haven't really looked over the rosters yet but Cardale Jones definitely intrigues me.

Edit: Actually might have to go with Dallas if Eric Dungey starts. He's a treat to watch.

Last edited:

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Chiefs' Watkins: Might 'chill out,' miss '20 season

"If it suits me and my family and [meets] my needs, for sure," Watkins said Thursday when asked about possibly renegotiating his contract as the Chiefs prepared for Super Bowl LIV against the San Francisco 49ers. "But I'm really in a different space right now. I don't know what I'm going to do. If we win it, I might chill out. I might sit out a year. You just never know.
"Not retiring, but I might just want to rest up and chill. I don't know. I don't want to say I'm going to do something, but you never know. I might want to go somewhere else and create another Super Bowl team. So it's just all about how I'm feeling. I've got to sit down with my family, my parents and grandparents and everybody and just see what I want to do.''

Watkins bringing positive vibes before the game. :sarcasm:

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I'm kinda pulling for San Francisco now, Sammy and Lesean are rubbing me the wrong way, I also really hate Bosa but would like to see Goodwin win one after all of his tribulations... Decisions

Reactions: Buffaloed

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
That is a debate I have, I want to see him and the city of KC win one but the knob slobbing of Maholmes along with Sammy and Lesean's comments make me not want to see them win
It must be exhausting caring what every former player has to say about a front office...

Rooting for the Chiefs since watching Mahomes is the funnest thing in the NFL, but fine with either. Niners are at least still a fun "Running Team," not like the Vikings. In fact, get another quality TE on the Bills and shore up the O-line, Bills might be able to copy some of that success (not with Daboll behind the wheel, of course, but whatever, I'll complain about that in 6 months).

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
It must be exhausting caring what every former player has to say about a front office...

Rooting for the Chiefs since watching Mahomes is the funnest thing in the NFL, but fine with either. Niners are at least still a fun "Running Team," not like the Vikings. In fact, get another quality TE on the Bills and shore up the O-line, Bills might be able to copy some of that success (not with Daboll behind the wheel, of course, but whatever, I'll complain about that in 6 months).
Normally I wouldn't care, but since this is the Pinnacle of their career's, it would be nice to not see them get it and in a few years for us to get it.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008

I do care what Watkins say since he's always been a baby and it grinds my gears.

Still, I'm rooting for KC. A good friend of mine is a fan of them, and he's always rooted for the Bills as his 2nd team.

Reactions: Fezzy126
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad