Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2020 Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008

Daboll may not be perfect however he's not terrible and giving Allen a consistent voice in his ear along with play calling language should help with his growth and confidence.

I'm good with giving him one more year even though I'm not a fan of his, but he absolutely has to run Singletary more if Josh is struggling.

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
O’Brien is a moron. Don’t go for 4th and 1 on the other teams 20 and now you fake it on your own 30.

guy is out coaching himself.

Reactions: Rowley Birkin

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
NFL has to stop this ball placement BS.

Use a similar system to soccer's goal challenges.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Watson is “meh”. He is a me guy with no heart.

Mahomes is the one that hurts. The road to the super bowl is going to run through KC for a long time with him at the helm.

And watching them repeatedly choke in AFC championships (probably due to a Reid mismanagement of the clock) will be glorious.

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
Dear McD: this is why offense is important

I honestly believe he knows that, however he also knows he doesn’t have Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill. You play to your teams strengths.

Beane’s mission for the summer was clear at his end of season presser. They need to get more weapons on offense. I have the utmost confidence they will do just that.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Watson is “meh”. He is a me guy with no heart.

Mahomes is the one that hurts. The road to the super bowl is going to run through KC for a long time with him at the helm.
Based on what? Playing as hard as he possibly can and buying time for one of the crappiest Olines in the league? Its amazing he doesn't commit more turnovers with the pressure they allow every game.

Reactions: brian_griffin

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I honestly believe he knows that, however he also knows he doesn’t have Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill. You play to your teams strengths.

Beane’s mission for the summer was clear at his end of season presser. They need to get more weapons on offense. I have the utmost confidence they will do just that.

I agree, I worry that he just has a mindset that getting up by 2 TDs or so should always be good enough to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad