GDT: Buffalo at Nashville: getting catfished at 8 tonight!

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Byram knows how to play hockey, don't worry Granato will put a stop to that
What happens first? His spirit is broken or Granato coaches him to forget how to play hockey like everyone else.

I mean…say what you want about Donnie..but he really gets the whole team on the same page.

• Haha
Reactions: toddkaz

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
At least the Sabres got the goalie out of the net! Then proceeded to stand around and pass on the perimeter...no attacking anything.

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Byram looked great and the forwards showed that they are in need of dire, dire help this off-season.

I call that a perfect game.
I am really impressed with his play. Maybe he can help elevate Power and Dahlin.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The fun thing will be watching the egg sucking media guys (you know who I mean) try and defend Donny and his staff of clowns.

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
He’s looks like a 1st or 2nd liner on the rush. The rest of his game? Not so much

To be fair when everyone is healthy, most are probably slotted a line/role one level higher than they probably should be. Now with the injuries and Mitts trade, some of these kids are gonna get exposed in a big way.

Reactions: Deep Blue Metallic

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
He's pretty much terrible as an all around player ... not a core piece and likely trade bait.
He’s a big part of why the season went down the tubes so quickly imo. Him and Skinner are some of the weakest top 6 LW in the league

To be fair when everyone is healthy, most are probably slotted a line/role one level higher than they probably should be. Now with the injuries and Mitts trade, some of these kids are gonna get exposed in a big way.
Him and Skinner were out top 6 LW from day one, no? Has nothing to do with injuries imo.

Reactions: Chainshot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad