GDT: Bufallo Sabres at Ottawa Senators - 630PM - TSN5/RDS2 - Farewell Mister Anderson, farewell.

LiseL

Sep 25, 2023
Tanning bed falsetto tremolo dude!

Lyndon is watching this with his fist clenched.
In an interview, Lyndon said he would be able to do 5-6 more appearances so it seems he's not up to doing every home game. Will enjoy those days for sure. I think it will be for Saturday home games.

LiseL

Sep 25, 2023
I think Stu is becoming too predictable and teams are keying in on him especially in the defensive zone.

He tends to hold onto the puck for too long while attempting to curl back deeper into the defensive zone to allude forecheckers which quite often gets him into trouble.

He needs to adjust.
A lot of them are too predictable: exiting D zone via the boards, finding Norris on the PP, to name a couple more. Has creativity been stifled or does it simply not exist?

KnockHobbler

Sep 13, 2018
A lot of them are too predictable: exiting D zone via the boards, finding Norris on the PP, to name a couple more. Has creativity been stifled or does it simply not exist?
Yea I don’t understand why, with all of those weapons on the power play, they’re still trying to only get the puck to Norris lol

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Sucks to be the Tuch,
Played punch face now he's f***ed,
Ate it from Tkatchuk.

My haiku for the week.
Tuch got exactly what he deserved with that cheap hip check on Tkachuk. Good on the NHL for recinding the instigator penalty which IMO should never have been called.

Reactions: DylanSensFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad