Confirmed with Link: BUF/WPG Myers+Stafford+Armia+Lemieux+Low 1st for Kane+Bogo+Kasdorf

Status
Not open for further replies.

DazedandConfused

thanks tips
Jul 30, 2013
Edmonton
I'm thinking Kane fits with Reinhart perfectly. Kane needs the space and needs to be able to use his speed. They'd basically be what Reinhart and Domi were at the WJC.
I also think Murray will likely swing another deal for a scoring winger withing the next 3 or so years, to pair with McEichel. Should we get one of them.

That's what I've been thinking as well. Same kind of dynamics, and just imagine them on the PK together..

Couple Vancouver kids to boot.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
http://chicago.suntimes.com/blackha...patrick-kane-glad-blackhawks-stuck-hard-times

As for the trade itself, which greatly impacts one of the Hawks’ Central Division rivals in the Jets, Kane was surprised by the scope of the deal. Everyone knew Evander Kane was going to be traded.

“I guess hearing that trade, I’m more surprised they traded a guy like Bogosian,†he said. “He’s always really tough to play against — very fast, good offensively, good defensively. So, I guess that’s a surprise point there for me. But you could kind of see that maybe [Kane] was going to get moved, with all the speculation that’s been going on the past few weeks. He’s going to Buffalo now. I wish him all the bes.â€

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
B9qR5KOIUAAj8qm.jpg

@garylawless 2m2 minutes ago
Looks like stafford will be with scheifele and perreault tonight and myers with Toby #nhljets #bn

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
What did Dreger say about the trade from Buffalo's perspective? He only talked about the Winnipeg side on NHL Network yesterday...

Likes the deal for Buffalo and thinks Kane is a potential 40 goal scorer with a dynamic 1st line Center (McDavid or Eichel). Isn't worried about the off ice issues as he believes Kane will mature.

Really likes Bogosian's game as a solid top 4 defenseman for the Sabres moving forward. Says Bogo is a great guy off the ice too.

free0717

Apr 14, 2004
Old Bridge, NJ
congratulations. Your GM made a great trade. Bogo is a better Defenseman than Myers.

You also get the grand price in Evander Kane. Kane skating with McD or Eichel will be 2/3 of a dynamic first line. Armia, Lemieux or the late first round pick will never be what Kane is. With Bogo, Risto and Zadoroff as a dman core and McEichel, Kane, Gergensons, Reinhart, Grigorenko as a forward nucleus, you guys have the making of a strong core. The only head scratcher was trading Enroth. Now Murray needs to get you guys a real goalie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad