OT: Buccaneers, Rays & Other Tampa Bay Sports Teams

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Pathetic, but not unexpected, from the Bucs. They are playing against a good team after all. Great coverage by the corner there, watch Williams blow right by and instead of trying to stick with him, cut back in to the slot guy and put the S Davis to try and scramble. Pathetic coverage, especially since the Lions have minimal run game with Monty out, and it was a clear passing situation

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
And then on offense, with a team that can't run for shit, let's call two up the middle/off tackle runs and 1st and 10 and 2nd and long, then can't recognize the blitz and throw an awful check down or magbe screen attempt that was going nowhere anyway. The offensive playcalling has been an atrocity most of the year, but especially today.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
F8g-MBWXEAEUwXj.png

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Winfield saving the day with that punchout on the goaline to get a touchback

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Well, another garbage performance from Baker and the offense. The lack of any running game is an atrocity, and the fact that tbe front office did nothing and continues to do notjing to address it is a f***ing joke. The defense played well... until they didn't when it mattered most. With the upcoming schedule, 3-6 seems reasonable, which basically ends the season. Maybe they can go tank mode at that point, though, and still draft high enough to get a real franchise QB.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
I'm already at the point of thinking it's time to start Trask. We used a second round pick on this guy and he has never seen the field. We don't want to go into yet another offseason not knowing what he brings. Start him the rest of the season and start yet another rebuild.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
We can't win without a run game. Coaching has a share of the blame but this offensive line doesn't have the talent Canales needs to make this work. We need to ride this out and get back some of that $75 million in dead cap

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
It's not really something you say about a game that came down to a hail mary, but I think Bucs should've won. How did Godwin miss that? Oh no...

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL

New women's soccer team just announced their logo and colors. Pretty nice. The colors are like Boca Juniors and the logo is like the sun on Argentina's flag, so wondering if there's a connection there lol.

They'll be playing temporarily in a revamped Blake High School stadium until they build their own somewhere in Ybor

SLTB-Rendering-2.jpeg

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Bucs really gonna choke this. Suddenly they can't do anything right after going up by 10

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Bowles, every member ofvthe defensive coaching staff and the secondary should be fired as soon as this game ends. Find your own way back to Tampa you worthless pieces of cow excrement.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Quite possibly the worst secondary I've ever seen. Thus is a team that handed.0-7 Carolina their first win ffs and Tampa just allows 40 and almost 500 yards passing

Reactions: Hoek

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
Entire franchise needs to be gutted, I've said it over and over again. 470 yards and 5 td's to a rookie QB, that alone should get you fired. I'm at the point now where I root for us to lose, it's what a franchise run this horribly deserves...nothing but losses.

Reactions: Hoek

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad