OT: Buccaneers, Rays & Other Tampa Bay Sports Teams

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Gotta say so happy to be wrong about the bucs. How much dead cap space they had. Bolts can't say anything haha.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Gotta say so happy to be wrong about the bucs. How much dead cap space they had. Bolts can't say anything haha.
I wanted them to win the divison. I wanted them to win a playoff game. Or at least be so competitive in it you can't be pissed. One of those "better team" won things. They did that and I'm happy. The Bucs never didn't have the talent. When Brady left everyone freaked out and said it was over. But in my estimation they probably should have won 11 games this year. But I'll at least take this.

Yes I wanted Bowles out. Because this is what I wanted and got it. I'm good if he stays

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Bucs deserve the L. Horrible play calling most of the day by the offense. Defense kept them in it for a while, but no pass rush all day eventually was going to kill them. Had more than a few chances to take control of the game, but mistake after mistake against an average at best defense and the season is over.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Good game, good season. Certainly better than expected. Kind of pulling for a Bills-Lions Super Bowl. Want a new first time winner between two suffering franchises!

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Deserved loss but the game was there for the taking. Mayfield played his ass off. Evans came up huge. Defense was the Achilles on some needed stops that lead to 3rd and long conversions.

Good year for the bucs turning a page but another year older for the important pieces.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Need Baker and Mike resigned, then draft a f*** ton of O-linemen

Also lol at the det offensive line not getting a single holding call the entire game.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
Defense can't generate pressure unless we blitz, our d-line is abysmal with Vea continuing to be massively overrated, Shaq almost invisible, Tryon proving he's already hit his ceiling and it wasn't very high, Hall being a complete and total bust. Diaby and Kancey look promising, we'll have to wait and see on them.

If I'm Evans I'm not coming back. We have no set QB and holes all over the roster, we're also not going to pay him what other teams can since we're paying Godwin over 20m per season.

First team playing well that we've played in a long time, the loss isn't surprising.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Defense can't generate pressure unless we blitz, our d-line is abysmal with Vea continuing to be massively overrated, Shaq almost invisible, Tryon proving he's already hit his ceiling and it wasn't very high, Hall being a complete and total bust. Diaby and Kancey look promising, we'll have to wait and see on them.

If I'm Evans I'm not coming back. We have no set QB and holes all over the roster, we're also not going to pay him what other teams can since we're paying Godwin over 20m per season.

First team playing well that we've played in a long time, the loss isn't surprising.

Baker played great. The biggest issue the team needs to address is the O-line followed by pass rush.

If Baker had more time in the pocket we win that game.

Last edited:

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Baker played great. The biggest issue the team needs to address is the O-line followed by pass rush.

If Baker had more time in the pocket we win that game.

Yep as per usual, seems like we always need help on the lines. We have a ton of cap space now luckily, almost 50 million. Use our first two picks on linemen, and then cherry pick the best talent on the market.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Yep as per usual, seems like we always need help on the lines. We have a ton of cap space now luckily, almost 50 million. Use our first two picks on linemen, and then cherry pick the best talent on the market.
They'll actually end up with between 75 and 80 million depending on how much the cap increases(most likely). Unfortunately, they have decisions to make on Mayfield, Evans, White, David, Winfield will need a new deal, Wirfs needs to be extended I believe, as well as others. They won't be able to keep everyone, but even then, it's unclear how much cap space they'll have to go try and get a lot of ufa help

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
Need to let Carlton Davis go, I don't care what the dead hit is. Dude is not a top corner in this league but is being paid like one.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Bucs would've done better than this massive choke job. Or at least they wouldn't have gotten our hopes up in the first place.

Reactions: Rschmitz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad