Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
giphy.gif

Reactions: Ogrezilla

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
I haven't updated what I've watched in awhile....

I watched Vivarium last night pretty trippy. 8/10. Anybody else seen this? Curious on your interpretation.

Bad Boys for Life - 7.5/10.

Tiger King - 8/10. Can't believe I've been by a few of these places.

Ozark Season 3 - 8.5/10.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Tiger King was good. I think it'll age well after the fad passes.

Ozark is one I keep hearing people talk about. So I'll probably watch that next.

Reactions: HandshakeLin

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
Hulu has a ton of seasons of Survivor so I’ve just been watching that recently. Perfect show to passively watch. Does anyone have any seasons they’d recommend (no spoilers please!), I’m about halfway through season 28, but that’s the first one I started on.

Reactions: LOGiK and BHD

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Started and finished The Good Place during the quarantine. Solid 7/10. Really enjoyed Ted Danson.

Easily below Parks and Rec and The Office in the Schur Hierarchy, but those are two heavyweights that are hard to unseat.

Maybe I'll try Brooklyn 99 next.
I really loved the first two seasons of The Good Place, and 3 was good but definitely not the same level imo. I think I saw like 2 episodes of season 4, then fell too far behind to keep up with Hulu. Now I need to wait for it all to be released I guess.

I just finished catching up with Brooklyn 99 last night actually and I really like it. I think B99 is overall better than The Good Place, but still behind Parks and The Office. I think overall The Office is still my favorite of them, but it's hard not to let the later seasons drag down my opinion of it a bit. But if you just stop when Michael leaves it is a top tier sitcom.

Last edited:
Reactions: pixiesfanyo

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
If you enjoyed Tiger King check this out:

I think that’s actually better than Tiger King, but I’m also an insufferable hipster.

Billy Mitchell reminds me of this dude...

Total D-bag.

Edit: Maybe he can try and sue for the likeness like he tried for others.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad