GDT: B's @ Caps, 3/5/2013 @ 7:00 PM at the Phone Booth

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
I've said it repeatedly, Ovechkin leads with reckless abandon.

Only play on the Caps ever to have anything negative to say about his reckless abandon is Knuble.

With him and BB gone, I don't want come Thursday Ovechkin misses game and some idiots decide he shouldn't play like that.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Even read some comments on the B's board about missing this guy:

n8020.jpg

Almost feel bad for the B's fans after seeing a 3-0 lead pissed away like that. Then I remember they are fans of a team with that turd 63 on it and I enjoy their pain.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I called that one! When a team looks that turrible in the 1st they often make a game of it.

I saw you had posted that, and you are damn right, it just happens in hockey.

I think the 2 goal lead has been replaced by the 3 goal lead, as the worst in hock

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Haven't you learned anything about hockey?

Each team has a suffix they put on every name. Carly, Ovi, Backy, Greeny.

Don't profess to have a high Hockey IQ, but I have known player names get tweaked in that way in hockey. Just never heard Carlson referred to as Carly before. My bad.

brs03

Coo coo ca cha!
Jun 2, 2008
Maryland
Not sure they got benched. Thinking back, I don't remember the 4th line playing much after Crabbs took that shot/pass off his ankle. Could be, probably, wrong though.

Volpatti played like 3 minutes all game. Don't know how it shook out for the rest (Crabb was on the late PK for sure).

CrashTheNet9

Jul 11, 2011
Not sure they got benched. Thinking back, I don't remember the 4th line playing much after Crabbs took that shot/pass off his ankle. Could be, probably, wrong though.

Don't remember seeing Volpatti or MP for the majority of the game.

Portable Mink

Sep 12, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Fehr has impressed me since game 1 and i was confident in his comeback since asking a couple people bout his time overseas.

He is confident in his body and boy does he use it well. He gets part of his body infront of oppisition and then squeezes the rest of himself in front and is a big boy.

also uses his long stick on offense well and understands extremely well how to seperate the puck from reach of the opposition. we always knew he could finish a bit, but now hes getting into REAL positions to do it.

Great come back after a bad first.

GO CAPS

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Whoa Backstrom has 19 points now, 17 assists, 2 goals. Forgot about that 2nd goal. Ovi only 17... but Backstrom seems to have a lot of secondary assists.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad